Looking for a Westerville Gym

Sparky

Looking at gyms. Urban Active is convenient but I've herd bad things about the service and fees. Plus they aren't even 24/7 which I had originally thought they were. I'm willing to drive a bit for a good gym but that's like 5 miles max. Ideas?

if you get a good monthly price, urban active isnt too bad. I'm not sure what you're looking for service wise. but its an above average facility. I've been going there for a bit, I'm looking for a new place since I'm paying too much on my monthly fee though.

if you get a good monthly price, urban active isnt too bad. I'm not sure what you're looking for service wise. but its an above average facility. I've been going there for a bit, I'm looking for a new place since I'm paying too much on my monthly fee though.

service and Urban Active dont belong in the same sentence, those guys are fooking crooks.

I beleive their is a SNAP fitness over that way, very affordable and relaxed atmosphere.

It looks like Snap doesn't have any locations close enough to me. I've been told Lifetime is on the expensive side. I got quoted 29.99 at UA but there were the facility fees and whatever else they seem to like to tack on periodically. I may just end up with a membership to the Westerville Rec Center even though theie hours suck.

I'd suggest the YMCA, but there appear to be none in Westerville. I go to the one in Powell and it's great for the money... :nod:

I lived over in Lewis Center for a while and was a member over there. I did like the gym but its a pretty good drive from where I am now.