F*CK the NFL

04silvrz

Even though the Browns have been bad for what seems like forever, the fans have been there. This is not the same for Cincy. Never heard a word from Cincy fans until they had a good season recently and now we can't stop hearing from you guys.

The Browns fans have said the same thing that you are saying now. The Bungals were on the first few games and the Browns weren't. Get over it. Cincy will be on a few more times this season anyway. They play Cleveland again and the Browns still have a bye week. Enjoy.

23-20.

Powell -> Cleveland 135 miles.

Powell -> Cincinnati 120 miles.

yup those 15 miles mean you should cincinnati over the cleveland game.:rolleyes:

i need to change that, i live in Baltimore, Ohio now... map that one.

What the hey...I'm bored on my day off.

What's this?

Baltimore -> Cleveland 146 miles

Baltimore -> Cincinnati 133 miles

You went from a 15 mile difference to a 13 mile difference actually losing 2 miles. You fail so hard it amuses me.

blah blah blah. i was born in cincy, was moved here as a kid. went to tons of cincy games with my dad as a kid. love the bengals. fuck the haters.

They still suck. Just like the Browns. Only difference is as a Browns fan I know that the Browns aren't that good and I don't talk shit about them being a super bowl team. Silly bengals fans. Not saying you ever said that, but I heard about them being a super bowl team and how they were going to go for the last 4 years. Funny, I don't remember them making it to the super bowl. Weird.