Almost there!!!

BlackMess

Do you have a friends computer you could borrow. I know it would not be the same as being a internet warrior with your own keyboard. But a epic post can be just as good using another persons computer.

I mean what if there computer has better ram and faster hard drive and beefed up graphics card.

I'm just not ready for that kind of speed. I need more time in the computer chair first. 150 words per minute keyboards with 60 words per minute typers...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh , jeff let him vent or whatever this isn't hurting your biz one bit no one "really" knows what happened to this car but you guys there. Jeff the Internet is no longer serious bizznass oh and he isn't the one that brought Ips' name into this thread a guy no longer in the state did

don't get your vagina dislocated. look at my post, it was clearly sarcastic. my post in no way was meant as criticism towards IPS. hell, if i lived anywhere near columbus, i'd consider a h/c/i package for my z-06 from them. my post was aimed at black mess, and the rampant complaining he did a while back about the work that was done to his car. i was giving him a hard time, and he responded clearly acknowledging the meaning of my post. maybe you should re-read the post. my local car forum in milwaukee isn't quite as much fun as this forum, so i think i'll stay here as long as i'm welcome. at some point in the future, i might move back as well.

carry on.

don't get your vagina dislocated. look at my post, it was clearly sarcastic. my post in no way was meant as criticism towards IPS. hell, if i lived anywhere near columbus, i'd consider a h/c/i package for my z-06 from them. my post was aimed at black mess, and the rampant complaining he did a while back about the work that was done to his car. i was giving him a hard time, and he responded clearly acknowledging the meaning of my post. maybe you should re-read the post. my local car forum in milwaukee isn't quite as much fun as this forum, so i think i'll stay here as long as i'm welcome. at some point in the future, i might move back as well.

carry on.

I know we have had our arguments about you wantingmore money for less work, but all I did was state that he didnt bringup IPS.

So don't flatter yourself by thinking I was waiting for the perfect moment to zing you.

AND please point out where I said anythiing bad about any one in this thread for you to empty your ham wallet of a hatchet wound out and think you just "have to defend your internet honor" ?

I know we have had our arguments about you wantingmore money for less work, but all I did was state that he didnt bringup IPS.

we've had arguments in the past because (like an average 2 year old) you think health care is a given right, and that physicians should be there to serve people who have no means to pay for any of their own health care. you'd pay physicians less and less---which in turn, lowers the standards for admission into medical school, and brings you doctors who are completely incompetent.

would you provide a service on a regular basis for free?? all the while under the pressure of knowing that if anything goes wrong, the person you provide the service to is just 'itching' to sue you?? i make plenty of money, i'm arguing for the big-city pediatricians, and general practitioners who barely break $115k/year

AND please point out where I said anythiing bad about any one in this thread for you to empty your ham wallet of a hatchet wound out and think you just "have to defend your internet honor"

you didn't say anything bad other than your implication that i was dragging IPS through the mud by mentioning their name in this thread (hence my response). this is romper room--if people can't tolerate a bit of sarcasm here, tough shit.

you're an idiot i never once said i was for his health care i dont want it ever i think it's a retarded option. but I think the fact that you feel you should be paid more for doing the same thing or less just cuz is stupid you are already over paid.. No I can not do the thing you do at your job that why I pay GOOOOOD money for doctor bills but the fact that you got into your field just for the cash is funny and apauling at the same time.

I wont argue with you anymore IPS should not have been brought into the thread givin the history of the two so right there who is the two yr old.. and if you think your not paid enough go out side in your garage or your seperate shop and clean one of your hi HP cars... don't mistake this as envy cuz im happy that you can afford things that you can, just dont try to say you are under paid in one thread while your wife buys you a new vette in another it's kinda white trash..

you're an idiot i never once said i was for his health care i dont want it ever i think it's a retarded option. but I think the fact that you feel you should be paid more for doing the same thing or less just cuz is stupid you are already over paid.. No I can not do the thing you do at your job that why I pay GOOOOOD money for doctor bills but the fact that you got into your field just for the cash is funny and apauling at the same time..

I wont argue with you anymore IPS should not have been brought into the thread givin the history of the two so right there who is the two yr old.. and if you think your not paid enough go out side in your garage or your seperate shop and clean one of your hi HP cars... don't mistake this as envy cuz im happy that you can afford things that you can, just dont try to say you are under paid in one thread while your wife buys you a new vette in another it's kinda white trash..

you're clueless dude. physicians have made less money every year since the 80's---no physician is overpaid. the government prevents physicians from being paid for their inventions, prevents drug companies from providing any benefits for physicians (such as stipends to go to teaching courses/etc.), and just basically gets in the way of what we try to do. insurance companies hold reimbursement for 30+ days (while earning interest on that money), while everyone in congress (composed mostly of ex-lawyers) won't limit frivelous law suits against doctors. i didn't go into the field only for the money, but i also want to, and deserve to be paid well. i'd be happy to be paid the exact amount that i'm getting right now, in the future---but i know it will decrease steadily over the years because america just does not take care of their physicians.

you're clueless dude. physicians have made less money every year since the 80's---no physician is overpaid. the government prevents physicians from being paid for their inventions, prevents drug companies from providing any benefits for physicians (such as stipends to go to teaching courses/etc.), and just basically gets in the way of what we try to do. insurance companies hold reimbursement for 30+ days (while earning interest on that money), while everyone in congress (composed mostly of ex-lawyers) won't limit frivelous law suits against doctors. i didn't go into the field only for the money, but i also want to, and deserve to be paid well. i'd be happy to be paid the exact amount that i'm getting right now, in the future---but i know it will decrease steadily over the years because america just does not take care of their physicians.

and the physicians dont take care of the patients like they used to.

and the physicians dont take care of the patients like they used to.

the technology has advanced more than you could imagine, my friend. patient expectations have driven technology advances beyond belief. the average hospital stay after a total knee/hip replacement (what i do, for example) 15 years ago was a 7-10 days. most of my patients are out of the hospital in 2 days, with incisions half as long, joints that will last 50% longer, and surgery without cutting the muscle. you're nuts if you think doctors were better 15 years ago. the field has become ultra-specialized to meet much higher standards

if you're looking for a physician to spend 2 hours in the office holding your hand, telling you its o.k. to be fat and diabetic, you won't find one---my condolences--that is one thing physicians did a lot of in the 80's/90's

the technology has advanced more than you could imagine, my friend. patient expectations have driven technology advances beyond belief. the average hospital stay after a total knee/hip replacement (what i do, for example) 15 years ago was a 7-10 days. most of my patients are out of the hospital in 2 days, with incisions half as long, joints that will last 50% longer, and surgery without cutting the muscle. you're nuts if you think doctors were better 15 years ago. the field has become ultra-specialized to meet much higher standards

if you're looking for a physician to spend 2 hours in the office holding your hand, telling you its o.k. to be fat and diabetic, you won't find one---my condolences--that is one thing physicians did a lot of in the 80's/90's

With all the advances it still takes years and countless medical professionals to solve some of the simplest issues. The world needs more Dr. House.

Did I say moder medicine was worse than 20 years ago, fuck no. What I said is people arent taken care of like they used to. For example, My Grandfather had both his hips replaced 10 years ago. After 2 years the cemete holding the replacement hips to the joints failed ( a recall he wasnt notified of until AFTER he made a visit) and came loose causing some slight damage but fixable. He went under and had both replaced only to have on of the incisions get infected. The response from the doctor, and I shit you not, was " Sorry about that" and he turned heel and walked off. That infection cause him to be in bed for 7 months without a hip, at all.

Problem with physicians either specialized or not is there are too many of them and 3/4 of them shouldnt have a practice. I would never call a physician under payed and they deserve their money but it always seem that it costs more and more and more after the fact.

Dont get me wrong, I am not bitching, my mother was a flight nurse for 8 years while getting her masters and is now a ER Nurse practitioner, so I would never say anyone medical staff is over payed but god damn a little smile and humor will go a long way.

Did I say moder medicine was worse than 20 years ago, fuck no. What I said is people arent taken care of like they used to. For example, My Grandfather had both his hips replaced 10 years ago. After 2 years the cemete holding the replacement hips to the joints failed ( a recall he wasnt notified of until AFTER he made a visit) and came loose causing some slight damage but fixable. He went under and had both replaced only to have on of the incisions get infected. The response from the doctor, and I shit you not, was " Sorry about that" and he turned heel and walked off. That infection cause him to be in bed for 7 months without a hip, at all.

Problem with physicians either specialized or not is there are too many of them and 3/4 of them shouldnt have a practice. I would never call a physician under payed and they deserve their money but it always seem that it costs more and more and more after the fact.

Dont get me wrong, I am not bitching, my mother was a flight nurse for 8 years while getting her masters and is now a ER Nurse practitioner, so I would never say anyone medical staff is over payed but god damn a little smile and humor will go a long way.

cemented hips do horrible---that's not a recall, its the design---cement doesn't work for hips nearly as well as uncemented---i've never cemented a hip replacement. and even under the absolute best circumstances, up to 5% of revision hip replacements get infected--nothing we can do about that, its the patient's immune system. and when they get infected, you get a hip spacer for 3-12 months--it sucks. sure, the doctor could be much more compassionate about the situation and explain it better.

we will need many more physicians in the future, and its not nearly as favorable of a field to go into anymore.

honestly, it just takes hard work and long-term vision. i'm not any more intelligent than the average joe. i busted my ass in college and put the time in, going to class every day, studying my ass off, and was lucky enough to have parents who were able to pay for my college. med school is more work---just putting the time in, reading, and more reading. then residency (3-6 years) is where you have to work long hours, being paid not well, considering the time you put in. long-term vision means you're willing to put your life on hold for 4 years college, 4 years med school, and in my case 6 years of residency---that's 10 years after college, racking up student loans, when all your buddies who majored in business are out making decent money.

so far its been worth it. great job satisfaction, and a good living so far--but most people could do it.

you hold on to that dream, if you dont like it get out of the field. It was your choice, live with it. and stop beitching about it.. We all know by now that you are not happy you can't afford two ZR1's right now.

This argument will never end so, you win. I can sit back and chuckle from here on out.