Nissan's turn for the latest recall.

SpaceGhost

http://www.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/10/28/japan.nissan.recall/index.html?hpt=T2

Tokyo, Japan (CNN) -- Nissan is recalling more than 2.1 million vehicles worldwide over engine problems, the automaker said Thursday.

The Japanese automaker said the problem may cause the engine to stall. In extreme cases, a stalled engine cannot be restarted.

No related injuries or accidents have been reported, Nissan said.

The recalled vehicles were sold in China, England, Japan, Spain, Taiwan and the United States. All the affected models were built between 2003 to 2006.

In the United States, six models have been affected. They are Armada, Frontier, Pathfinder, Titan, Xterra and Infiniti QX56.

In Japan, the models affected include Cube, Lafesta, March, Note, Serena, Sylphy, Tiida, Tiida-Latio and Winglord.

Other countries use different model names, which Nissan did not immediately provide.

Didn't see it here yet.I could have failed on the search though.It's going around.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- BMW of North America announced Thursday that is preparing to recall 198,000 BMW and Rolls-Royce cars because a leak can develop in their power brake systems.

The following cars are involved in the power brake recall and are all powered by V8 or V12 engines:

· 2002-08 BMW 745i/Li, 750i/Li, and 760i/Li

· 2007-08 BMW Alpina B7

· 2004-10 BMW 645i and 650i

· 2004-10 BMW 545i and 550i

· 2003-2010 Rolls-Royce Phantom models

The smaller Rolls-Royce Ghost is not included.

The leak can cause a reduction in power braking assistance, although the cars can still be stopped using ordinary, unassisted braking power alone, BMW said in a statement.

BMW owns Rolls-Royce. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration launched an investigation into possible power steering problems in cars from another BMW brand, Mini, earlier this week.

There have been no reports of accidents or injuries as a result of the brake problem, BMW said.