jeffro

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be rolling through on friday.

Once again were on the line of snow/rain/and freezing rain. The way the models have been trending will put the heaviest snow right over cbus, but I won't have a good grasp until tomorrow when it makes landfall onthe west coast.

The gfs and nam are our beat chances for snow, as it takes the low through Kentucky, but if they keep trending south like they have been, we wot see more than flurries. If they hold steady, we could see (goin out on a limb here) 4-6".

The ukmet and ecmwf tAke the low up through Ohio and give us mostly rain with changeover to snow halfway through.

I'm on my iPhone so I can't post images, but when I get to a computer I'll post model image for you guys.

Hook up your plows and gas up your trucks. tomorrow we will see a period of rain before switching over to snow. The rain snow line will set up near Columbus, so I'm going eith 1-3 for Columbus and amounts of 3-6 as you get up closer to Marion. Basically the further north you are the less rain you'll see. The transition will occur sometime around sundown tomorrow when radiant temps drop. If you got Kidd, they prolly ain't gong to school on Friday. There could be some very light I icing but nothing to be problematic.