Since I'm a retard

Cordell

Just read the craigslist ad, I've never met this guy, but he must be special.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2032665714.html

^ pictures in there

2005 Toyota Corolla LE

83,000 miles

Automatic

Phantom Gray Pearl

1.8L 1ZZ 130hp 4-cylinder

Front Wheel Drive

Optional Equipment:

Power Glass Sunroof

JBL Sound System with 6-disk in-dash CD changer

Alloy Wheels

$6500 OBO

It's had recent nose damage and been repaired. Clean title but I know a lot of you will stay clear because of the repair work. Full disclosure in effect.

Here let me help you

2005 Toyota Corolla LE

This '05 Corolla was purchased in the Summer of '04 at a small dealership in Bellevue, Nebraska. Things were different then; we were young, optimistic, in need of a new car. She came to be known in our minds as Carol, the Corolla, but in our hearts she was basic transportation. We shared some good times. Well, commutes mostly, but dammit if they weren't completely uneventful commutes. Life was good.

Carol moved with us to Washington DC, where she quietly tolerated the shift from country bumpkin to big city glamour. Sure, the commutes were longer, slower, more frought with peril, but she never complained. Thoroughly satisfied with her reliability, we allowed her to settle down and transport a family in Ohio.

Sadly, things weren't always easy for Carol. She was recently involved in a front-end collision. She's been repaired, patched up by modern technology. But some say that when you look into her eyes all you see are replacement headlights. Maybe she's changed. Maybe we've changed. Our transportation needs have certainly changed. But I believe that deep beneath that hood lies a 1.8 liter engine just eager to crank out another 150,000 miles of forward movement.

The car has been pampered with Mobil 1 oil and filters its entire life. The 60,000 mile service was performed at 56,000 miles by a reputable Toyota dealership in Arlington, VA. The front brake pads are newer Hawk HP+ units, and can stop the car as fast as you'd ever need to stop a Corolla. To eliminate some of the unsightly wheel gap present on all Corollas, this car has been fitted with Tein H-Tech springs.

The wheels. Ah yes, the wheels. They're green. Scratch that, they're British Racing Green. Why? Look, if I can't explain it to my wife, my parents, or my friends, don't expect me to be able to explain it to you. I just did it, OK? And now they're green.

Rest assured that the stock 15" alloy (non-green) will come with the car, as well as the stock springs, a couple extra filters I have lying around, and anything else Corolla-related I happen to find between now and the time of sale.

Please respond via email to set up a test drive. The car is located near the OSU campus and is available just about all the time.

* 83,000 miles

* Automatic

* Phantom Gray Pearl

* 1.8L 1ZZ 130hp 4-cylinder

* Front Wheel Drive

Optional Equipment:

* Power Glass Sunroof

* JBL Sound System with 6-disk in-dash CD changer

* Alloy Wheels

VIN: 1NXBR32E65Z370356

PRICE: $6500 OBO

Well, you're not the only one who thinks I'm retarded. CL keeps "ghosting" the ad. The version that finally stuck isn't nearly as gay.

I didn't say retarded, it's just the wheels, springs, and special story about a Corolla of all things, you're special.