Winter parking lot runs. v1.0

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a set of barely used Hankook snows on Craigslist this morning, tonight I will be sacrificing a goat to the gods of snow.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4108/5172948226_12ce425c64_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4154/5172946498_783121f5ed_b.jpg

Picked up a set of barely used Hankook snows on Craigslist this morning, tonight I will be sacrificing a goat to the gods of snow.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4108/5172948226_12ce425c64_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4154/5172946498_783121f5ed_b.jpg

Nice Ipikes BRUH, GOOD MEATS YOU GOT THERE.

I think you underestimate the amount of rust and weight reduction that has occured because of it. It may be a 305 but I got that power to weight ratio son.

power to weight dont mean shit when i rip the swiss cheezed frame in half. shit ill pull a sparkplug from the jeep and leave it in 2wd

power to weight dont mean shit when i rip the swiss cheezed frame in half. shit ill pull a sparkplug from the jeep and leave it in 2wd

On a serious note, the frame is actually very solid. The only Rotted parts are on the body/ wheel wells. And I should have my cherry bomb glasspack on there by then which we all know how fast that makes an old chevy.

Lets say we put a friendly wager on it, like maybe a 6 pack of zima, or a hand job?

On a serious note, the frame is actually very solid. The only Rotted parts are on the body/ wheel wells. And I should have my cherry bomb glasspack on there by then which we all know how fast that makes an old chevy.

Lets say we put a friendly wager on it, like maybe a 6 pack of zima, or a hand job?

cherrybombs sound like complete shit. its the v8 ricer version of a fart cannon. Please for a flowmaster or something along those lines on it. 40series flowmaster would make it sound good.

cherrybombs sound like complete shit. its the v8 ricer version of a fart cannon. Please for a flowmaster or something along those lines on it. 40series flowmaster would make it sound good.

It's not supposed to sound good, its my beater truck, aka "ugly betty". I don't want to spend money on good parts. I'll probably just cut the cat off and run open y pipe son.

And you still won't talk shit to his face...

Lol.

It's not supposed to sound good, its my beater truck, aka "ugly betty". I don't want to spend money on good parts. I'll probably just cut the cat off and run open y pipe son.

And you still won't talk shit to his face...

Lol.

Yea, I wouldn't even put a muffler in that case. just cut the cat like you said and run open pipes. I took the cat off of mine the moment I bought it and put a straight pipe in place.

I'm still working on the meats though. I'm trying to find some cheap 33's and maybe weld the rear diff spider gears for that redneck posi. I already did the cheap ass oreillys 3" block lift all around for that sweet ass ground clearance yo. I love cheap trucks.

I'm still working on the meats though. I'm trying to find some cheap 33's and maybe weld the rear diff spider gears for that redneck posi. I already did the cheap ass oreillys 3" block lift all around for that sweet ass ground clearance yo. I love cheap trucks.

how much you get it for