Said he did by half a car.

Rain on a bike = no fun! :(

Close one with the idiot merging and no blinker or nothing.... :mad:

What's the Supra make 750-800whp?

Around there yes

Rain on a bike = no fun! :(

Close one with the idiot merging and no blinker or nothing.... :mad:

What's the Supra make 750-800whp?

As much as I want to agree with you on the car changing lanes, I can't. They are racing on a public road. That isn't the smartest thing to do. What you just saw is why it isn't the best decision. If you look again, the person that got over almost hit the car in the lane that they came from too. Person probably looked and thought he had time to get over, then they started to race and I'm sure the person didn't look again.

As much as I want to agree with you on the car changing lanes, I can't. They are racing on a public road. That isn't the smartest thing to do. What you just saw is why it isn't the best decision. If you look again, the person that got over almost hit the car in the lane that they came from too. Person probably looked and thought he had time to get over, then they started to race and I'm sure the person didn't look again.

I agree but the car driver is still a douche regardless of them racing or not...

Should be fun, just make sure it's on E98 and not 85, I want to run that car 100% :)

It shouldn't really be making any more power on e98....we switched for the sole reason of not being able to get true e85 this late in the season.

Just watched. I need to find another shop if I want to do the Mile in a Supra - Accelerated Performance won't let me do it :)

Why? Isn't it your car and your build.... :confused:

I wish someone would bring another GTR out and smack AMS around for a while. Talk about some cocking bastards...

Why? Isn't it your car and your build.... :confused:

I wish someone would bring another GTR out and smack AMS around for a while. Talk about some cocking bastards...

Did you see the video I posted of the black GTR built by Switzer? It's dead even with the AMS car.