Video I put together, Supra, GTR, EVO, Busa

Vlad

Why? Isn't it your car and your build.... :confused:

I wish someone would bring another GTR out and smack AMS around for a while. Talk about some cocking bastards...

Don and my wife are friends...and Don thinks it too dangerous...and hence its created issues with my wife. My Supra is 250 lbs ligher than SW's and makes more power....

Switzer is holding back and waiting until Tx.....

I would've like to have seen the Magnum run. Good vid.

He WAS running!!! :asshole:

As much as I want to agree with you on the car changing lanes, I can't. They are racing on a public road. That isn't the smartest thing to do. What you just saw is why it isn't the best decision. If you look again, the person that got over almost hit the car in the lane that they came from too. Person probably looked and thought he had time to get over, then they started to race and I'm sure the person didn't look again.

That Faggot came from the FUCKING RIGHT BERM across 4 lanes of traffic-he was driving like an ass-by no means an innocent by-standard. I saw him the whole way- he was WOT in the right berm when Jamie and I were slowing down.

I was close enough that I could have elbowed his mirror, but I knew who was behind me, so I was not going to lift. ;)

JP you homo quick roll racing that busa and bring that shit down to cbus for some real racin son!

and hot damn you bout got killed by that dick changing lanes!

Hey now-I tried to dig that night! but I left my aqua treds at home. :bangbang: Yes, any racing in the rain, on a bike, is Sketch-y. But, I love to race, and with Cleveland weather sometimes you got to deal with it. It was 50's and clear LITERALLY 10 seconds before I set up to heat up my tire.

At the end of that run with Jamie I let off because I the bike started sliding instead of turning, and I didnt want to touch the brake for fear of lockin up a wheel or some other shenanigans. Still fun, and IMO much safer than say barreling down a side street or some shit. Not trying to write it off as safe or smart by any means, but there is a reason we all keep it wheels up doing this shit.

Oh well, always next year!!

That Faggot came from the FUCKING RIGHT BERM across 4 lanes of traffic-he was driving like an ass-by no means an innocent by-standard. I saw him the whole way- he was WOT in the right berm when Jamie and I were slowing down.

I was close enough that I could have elbowed his mirror, but I knew who was behind me, so I was not going to lift. ;)

I didn't say that moron was innocent, just that there are a lot of reasons why I don't play around on the street anymore. One of them being that you have no idea what everyone else is doing. For all you know he was trying to save the day and stop you guys from running. People aren't the smartest these days. Of course, you guys aren't innocent in this either.

lol I was jus giving you a hard time, next year should be good. We have a couple real good spots for bike racing so plan on bringing it down!

You know it!

I didn't say that moron was innocent, just that there are a lot of reasons why I don't play around on the street anymore. One of them being that you have no idea what everyone else is doing. For all you know he was trying to save the day and stop you guys from running. People aren't the smartest these days. Of course, you guys aren't innocent in this either.

Innocent, not at all. But that asshat would be an asshat driving like that in normal traffic-hell he'd be an asshat if he was the only one on the road.

• 3 months later...
roll racing isnt fun, it takes alot of the driver skill out of it. What are you scared of? Its just a piece of crap american car right?

roll racing is for fags,

hmmmm

i thought it looked like a good time. and i didn't see any gays. interesting.