Teaser......

Evolved8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell me the Evo.

Not allowed!

I have pictures of what you did to a corvette and a bike.

I dont wanna know what you'd do to a AWD that gets shitty with 265 PS2's at 80mph in a straight line.

I will buy the EVO back if he sells it.

Those cars are less than 30k on auto-trader. I am wondering what maintenance they are in need of at 80-100k that people dump them before.

Because they are maintenance nightmares and they suck ass to work on. I HATE working on these things and the parts are just astronomical in price compared to most cars.

I'm sorry, if a company has to put out a TSB for a "draft in the interior when sunroof is open" explaining how a vacuum works inside a car while it is in motion with said sunroof open I kinda get a little skeptical.

To OP, DAMN that's hot. I would never own one, but I love looking at other people's.

Not allowed!

I dont wanna know what you'd do to a AWD that gets shitty with 265 PS2's at 80mph in a straight line.

I will be driving that Evo to goodguys in 30 years. She Is staying with me. :)

Not allowed!

I drive/ride shit hard.. I don't pussy foot around.. what can I say :confused:

You should print those pictures out so I can autograph them for you.. since you seem to give a fuck about me so much..

I drive/ride shit hard.. I don't pussy foot around.. what can I say :confused:

You should print those pictures out so I can autograph them for you.. since you seem to give a fuck about me so much..

I don't give a fuck about you. I give a fuck about my old car.

Laying a corvette down into someones front yard is not driving it hard. Laying a bike down in a straight line is also not riding it hard. Its just weak skills.

E55 is hot. I'm not crazy about black wheels but they set the car off nicely.

We were after a Tectite car when I stumbled across the silver one that we ended up with. I think you got the best color they ever made the car in plus they only made that color for a couple of years so they're fairly rare.

My only advise is not to go crazy on mods. E55's are pretty much bullet proof and still fast as hell as long as you stick with proven mods (pulley, tune, heat exchanger, exhaust)....oh and be prepared for an airmatic shock failure. They will happen. My car had one fail at 35k miles but it was covered under our extended warranty. I did find a place that sells re-bult ones for ~$400ish though which is about 1/3 of what the dealer wants for them when the next one goes :D

Enjoy.

Andy

Laying a corvette down into someones front yard is not driving it hard. Laying a bike down in a straight line is also not riding it hard. Its just weak skills.

I am not really sure who the fuck you are, but it really inspires me to know that you care that much about me that you know the whole story behind both of those accidents. For a second there I was worried you didn't know the truth, boy am I glad you aren't as big of an ignorant fucking cocksucker as you just portrayed in your last post.... oh wait.

You have a problem man, I mean you come jumping in my shit about something that is entirely none of your mother fucking business and you expect me to be cool about it. What you want to get at here bud, you want to talk some internet shit some more? I am only a short 8 hour drive away you can come and get the fucking truth if you'd like.

E55 is hot. I'm not crazy about black wheels but they set the car off nicely.

We were after a Tectite car when I stumbled across the silver one that we ended up with. I think you got the best color they ever made the car in plus they only made that color for a couple of years so they're fairly rare.

My only advise is not to go crazy on mods. E55's are pretty much bullet proof and still fast as hell as long as you stick with proven mods (pulley, tune, heat exchanger, exhaust)....oh and be prepared for an airmatic shock failure. They will happen. My car had one fail at 35k miles but it was covered under our extended warranty. I did find a place that sells re-bult ones for ~$400ish though which is about 1/3 of what the dealer wants for them when the next one goes :D

Enjoy.

Andy

Thanks Andy. By the way the wheels are carbon in the center not black. Its hard to make out with the pictures. I know the air pump was replaced under warranty. Iam acutally in the process ouf buying a 5year 70k mile warranty. I think It will be the best 6k I have spent, Because if that motor goes its $28k alone for the motor. Without labor

Congrats Steve! How many tickets did you collect on the way home?

Yup, the car is very reasonable now. The drive train is bullet proof. It's just all the electronic gadgets that come with the car make it expensive to keep up. If you can work on it yourself it's the best bang for the buck. I love mine, I really don't know what car to drive next.

Belive it or not Pham I only saw maybe 5 Cops all the way home, Averaged probabally the best Gas milage I will ever see at a whopping 19mpg. LOL

I am not really sure who the fuck you are, but it really inspires me to know that you care that much about me that you know the whole story behind both of those accidents. For a second there I was worried you didn't know the truth, boy am I glad you aren't as big of an ignorant fucking cocksucker as you just portrayed in your last post.... oh wait.

You have a problem man, I mean you come jumping in my shit about something that is entirely none of your mother fucking business and you expect me to be cool about it. What you want to get at here bud, you want to talk some internet shit some more? I am only a short 8 hour drive away you can come and get the fucking truth if you'd like.

TRIPPLE.

Dover, Grant Is good people he is just fucking with you.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3408/viigxg.gif

Good looking car Steve. Bimmer would of been more fun..... :)

Me and anthony got shitty today for about 25 yards. rolling into it from 10 Mph, I must say now I know what I have been missing with torque & Rwd Shit was skating all over the road. Loved it.