WTB: Evo 8/9

Limitedslip7

Anyone know of any Evos for sale around here? I'm looking to pick one up for a new DD. My price range is $14-18k and I really don't want one in black. Stock or modified is fine but I would prefer something with stock/mild cams.

I would be willing to travel out of state and drive it back if needed. I also have a heavily built turbo PP 13B 2nd gen RX7 that I could trade.

I am sick of seeing this guy bump his post.

It is red. it is in Kentucky.

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2856756

Looking for a straight sale or trade + 7 cash.

2003 Evo 8 with 90k on the clock, Timing belt changed at 80k. Just had new clutch put in 10k ago and has HKS intake, Exhaust, DP, as well as a test pipe and AMS LICP. Lowered on Tein springs on stock struts and I have factory springs and struts I will throw in too.

Inside I have a prosport boost gauge, Eclipse navigation double din and a 10 in sub in the boot.

Car has some imperfections on the front bumper and rear bumper as well as a few spots here and there. Also has the clear pealing off the rear wing which is a problem on these cars.

2 tires are new within this year.

I will include the Tactrix table, car has not had the boost turned up.

Must have 7k cash plus a trade. Looking for a family car or suv.

14.5 cash straight sale.

mine will be up for sale when i get the motorback

How much are you asking for it? Details on the car? It would be great not to have to fly to another state and drive one back...

I started checking out evolutionm.net, looks like there are quite a few potentials on there.