SO-CAL

04silvrz

Go to Coronado Island. I was there a few months ago.

You got to check out Miguelito's Sala de Artes y Comer Best fucking place I ate while there. I hate tequilas with a passion but I ordered a $20 one there. Forget the name Don Julion 1942 ?? but it is the most expensive one on the menu. Smoothest drink I ever had. I got 2. Try their fish tacos and Chimichangas. I will grant you extra cool points if you eat there twice in one day.

Also Alexander's Pizza. If you get a craving make sure to visit them. They sell by the slice or you can get a whole pizza if you want. The line there is usually going down the street during lunch dinner time. Worth the wait!

Coronado Cupcakery is a nice place if you want something sweet. Not really awesome but not bad either. Pretty pricey but they are pretty over-sided.

Stay away from Brigantine Seafood. Their fish was OK at best and overpriced. Not worth the money or the long wait.

Yummy Sushi I did not get to experience. The locals said it is pretty good and fresh. Let me know if you go there.

Edit: Also before you die find the Hotel Del Coronado and go on the beach behind the hotel. Wait till about 11pm or so. Bring a fat cigar and puff on it while listening to the ocean. You will find your nirvana for sure.