Fuuuuuck Youuuuuuuu

nurkvinny

Wow.. No way it'll pass.. And if it does, no way it'll work.

Let's see these poor nations put forth some effort to deal with their own problems before we start dumping billions on them. If you can't feed your people, how about encouraging them to stop making more mouths to feed.

"In a letter to G-20 leaders, Obama didn't explicitly address the debate on the Robin Hood tax.

But he encouraged the world leaders to pursue policies that will help poorer nations."

Would you fucks shut the fuck up. He isn't supporting it, he just spoke about wanting people to figure some shit out to fix the broken ass financial system we are all in and maybe give the poor fucks a forearm grip out of fuckedtivity. Jesus read the entire damned article.

The stupid site from fox doesn't even detail Obama supporting it OR shooting down the proposal, it just says he spoke about shit in it, NOT that he directly supported the stupid idea to begin with.

My own personal view is we need to concentrate on fixing our homefront and making it a priority above all else and whatever aid we have after that (until we get back to a more lax fiscal position) we can do whatever for other people.

Plus, this is Fox, I automatically discredit the majority of the shit fox ever has to say.

• Downvote 1

Here, maybe if I post a wiki link, people won't dismiss everything as "Fox LIES!!!!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood_tax

Yeah, but Fox edited that wikipedia article, and it's full of lies.

Here you go, Veritas. I saved you the hassle of saying that that article is all lies, as well. :p

Who cares if Obama is for or against the "Robin Hood tax". Because either way, Obama still sucks.