Fuuuuuck Youuuuuuuu

nurkvinny

Bah I got my posts mixed up, lol. I do apologize!

(now to the proposed tax)

Whatever, nothing like that shit would actually pass. I'm all for helping other places out but giving out something we don't have wouldn't do anything to help anyone but make the U.S. poorer itself :/

Bah I got my posts mixed up, lol. I do apologize!

(now to the proposed tax)

Whatever, nothing like that shit would actually pass. I'm all for helping other places out but giving out something we don't have wouldn't do anything to help anyone but make the U.S. poorer itself :/

This isn't going to be a pass/fail type situation. This will get jammed up our asses like the health care bill, Stimulas, Social Security, Income Tax, congress and senate voting for their own raises in salary...

We will not have a say in what happens and we will be expected to sit back and take it like the sheep they think we are.

This isn't going to be a pass/fail type situation. This will get jammed up our asses like the health care bill, Stimulas, Social Security, Income Tax, congress and senate voting for their own raises in salary...

We will not have a say in what happens and we will be expected to sit back and take it like the sheep they think we are.

America has turned into an on-line fourm, lots of talk, lots of bitching, and no action. People in this country will not make the hard choices because they don't want to deal with the outcome.

The second we stop rewarding stupid ( Jersey Shore, 16 and pregnant, tiger woods, paris hilton) and reward people for doing real good things might change. Until that happens bend over because you are going to get all kinds of objects crammed up your ass...

America has turned into an on-line fourm, lots of talk, lots of bitching, and no action. People in this country will not make the hard choices because they don't want to deal with the outcome.

The second we stop rewarding stupid ( Jersey Shore, 16 and pregnant, tiger woods, paris hilton) and reward people for doing real good things might change. Until that happens bend over because you are going to get all kinds of objects crammed up your ass...

AMEN!!!!

Not to go too far off topic, but this morning on Today show they showed Kanye West being interviewed about GW Bush's response about Kanye calling him a racist. Kanye is a goddamn idiot, he can hardly even talk properly and make complete logical sentences but he's commenting on political issues. Then of course he throws a fit and goes and tweets about it. But these are the people making news.

Yeah, because most people just adopt the crap the popular outlets spew and become desensitized to it. It's an example of "I heard it a bunch of times, it must be true!" I sure hope Obama doesn't plan on supporting this "robin hood" BS. Like anyone would go for INTL welfare, haha!