2009 ZX10 Recall

Casper

got to love them good ole high quality kawi's

+1 lol. I havent heard of any in the past few years from Honda. I know someone will dig something up now.... Zuki and Kawi have always been at the bottom of my wish list. Kawi has done a great job at improving its product line, I'll give them that. Their 600 might even be the best 600 of the year. We will say what the shootouts say.

The 600 Kaw has been nice for the last few years. And yes, Kaw has improved their line over the last 3-4 years. I just wish someone in the styling department would get fired. :) As far as engines goes though, hard to beat em.

Oh yeah, since 05 Honda has had 3 recalls.

That's Nothing, I had my front caliper fall off my 01 WR250F in mid wheelie while floating down the road on the back wheel, imagine that tangling in your spokes! Later that week the kick starter fell off. Upon further inspection, I found Yamaha does not use loctite on brake bolts and other important parts, which HONDA DOES use loctite for direct from the factory!