FUll Throttle Yamaha in Willoughby OH

jbot

I took my Aprilia RSVR into Full Throttle Yamaha in Willoughby this past week for a few service things (yes, i am a lazy POS).

I've been worried about being able to get my bike worked on since the closest Aprilia dealership is a bit far away from me, and my mechanic friend is very busy and I hate to bug him for this sort of thing. Finally, I heard from one of the threads that an Aprilia dealership (along with yamaha and motoguzzi!) opened up in Willoughby, and I called them up. The guy I talked to (not sure if he's the service manager) was a cool guy, and was up front and informative about all the work and how many hours he thought it was going to take. Everything was very fair in terms of estimates, and hourly rate.

I took the RSVR to get a new front tire put on, oil change, clutch fluid flush, rear brake fluid flush, and a couple little things I noticed about the bike. I got charged 2 hours worth of labor, and they was done in one day. Honestly, as far as a dealership goes (at least the ones I've dealt with) I think that's quite good.

So, if you need to have your bike worked on, and you're too lazy to do it, and your mechanic friend is too busy, and you're around NE Ohio, full throttle yamaha is a pretty safe place to get it done at.

• 4 months later...

Bought my helmet there.

They had JUST opened when I walked in (maybe a month prior).

The guy manning the desk was a little uninformative... told him that I had 260 to spend on the best helmet I could buy, so hook it up. He didn't tell me sh*t about fit, comfort, what I'm supposed to be looking for, etc.

Ended up giving me a solid deal on a Scorpion EXO-1000, though, so I can't complain THAT much.

• 1 month later...

This place is about 5 minutes from my house. Pretty nice guys when I went in there. I just talked a buddy of mine the other day who ended up buying his Aprilia at State 8 because they treated him like sh*t. He went in there with 4k cash knowing what he wanted and they treated him like he a was a broke a$$. Not something I enjoy either.

Edited by jayjie15