Springfield XD 9mm

Fiji ST

My brother went with a friend of his to a gun show in Pittsburgh yesterday and ended up winning one of these guns in a raffle (his friend one a .40 as well). Just curious if it is a good gun or not. He's an amateur gun person (just got his CCW two months ago) and was wondering if it is a good starter gun to have.

no he will probably not like the gun at all.

But tell him not to be disapoint I shall buy the gun from him for 1/2 cost

He should like the gun pretty well. My buddy has a springfield .45 and has not had one single issue with it at all. After shooting his I think this will be my next auto compact gun (in 9mm).

My brother went with a friend of his to a gun show in Pittsburgh yesterday and ended up winning one of these guns in a raffle (his friend one a .40 as well). Just curious if it is a good gun or not. He's an amateur gun person (just got his CCW two months ago) and was wondering if it is a good starter gun to have.

Does he have if for sale on Armslist.com? There is someone on the site selling one stating they will get the gun soon. If he doesn't want it post it up for sale here. I may be interested.

Does he have if for sale on Armslist.com? There is someone on the site selling one stating they will get the gun soon. If he doesn't want it post it up for sale here. I may be interested.

No, he is for sure keeping it. If not, I get first crack at it. I'm hoping to go shoot with him this weekend when I go home for the Steelers game.