Free Dog

Danielle

I have a 4 year old min pin that I now have to get rid of.. We aren't home enough, and I feel like he needs a lot more love and attention than he is getting with us.. Hes a good dog, He has a doggie door now and a yard to play in, so Id like for someone who has a yard for him to play in to get him.. He's never been allowed to go all over the house, hes always had a spot in the kitchen, and the doggie door, so not really sure how he'd do in a house where he was allowed to go anywhere, but even though he's four, he still learns and listens if you tell him something enough. I think he's still trainable. He's very loving, hes very protective over the family & property. If you play rough with him, he bites at times. And if someone he doesn't know comes around, he gets protective and may nip at them.

Hes been neutered, so you wouldnt have to worry about that...

We have dog bowls, food, treats, and a doggie door that fits into a sliding glass door, all free if someone wants him.

And, we have old towels we give him to sleep with... He likes to cover himself up, or he wont sleep.

PM me if you wanna know anything else...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs955.snc4/74891_1710529405708_1312303845_1926345_2010667_n.jpg

If I put in water will be grow into a real doberman?

Seriously though, generally very smart dogs who don't realize they aren't the size of their big look alike buddies, the Doberman. Cool little dogs as little dogs go. Good luck finding him a happy home. I'll ask around here.

If I put in water will be grow into a real doberman?

Seriously though, generally very smart dogs who don't realize they aren't the size of their big look alike buddies, the Doberman. Cool little dogs as little dogs go. Good luck finding him a happy home. I'll ask around here.

Thanks... He definitely does think he's 4 times his size, but he's an amazing dog. I love him, and wish I had more time to spend with him :(