Arai Corsair V.....anyone had any experience.

PrincessPratt

Ok so I have been searching for this new helmet for about 2 weeks now trying to get a great price on it. I'm sick of crappy helmets that make my forehead hurt after having it on more than an hour! I've had several! I was going to get the rx7 corsair but I wear an extra small and can't seem to find one anywhere since the corsair V's have come out. Plus the diamond white is kinda sexy. Here's the best deal I found online.....

$633 with free shipping. Has anyone seen a better price OR got any "hook-ups" that can get a better price? I'm really wanting to purchase this helmet in the next couple of days....

Also has anyone bought this helmet since the rx7's were discontinued??? How are you liking it if so. I know so many questions. Any info. is greatly appreciated. :D

Arai is awesome but have you tried one on? They make a couple different shapes to accommodate different melons. I'd hate to see you drop that kind of smack for a lid that doesn't fit well. I mean' date=' isn't that why you want the Arai in the first place??[/quote']

Ya....I've been thinking about this for 3 years now and try the different helmets on EVERY time I'm at an arai booth. I don't make big purchases without thoroughly weighing ALL my options. ;)

This one?

IndySuperBikes $591.95

http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/product.php?productid=6930

they are close enough you could ride over.

Oh THANK YOU! I've got TONS of emails in to several sellers on ebay also and several other vendors online. i'm just waiting to see who comes in with the lowest price. I was on my bike for almost 5 hours yesterday and although I love my pink helmet I CANNOT stand one more day of my head aches. The rx7/corsair v is the ONLY helmet that doesn't fit me so snug against the forehead. I've got a weird shaped head and have tried on everything!

rx7's discontinued? :(

i wanted the tommygun helmet

Brennen I'm sure you can still find the replica helmets. I don't like all that crap on a helmet. I'm very picky. Search the net. The corsair V's fit exactly the same. The big differences are some safety adjustments. ;)

i think i'll be tight on cash all summer

hopefully they'll still carry them at places

Brennen...aren't u like 18 years old? When I was 18 I didn't have money for a motorcycle not alone a $600 helmet. :( But now I'm 34 and work my butt off....that's the only reason I'm rewarding myself for this. Well that and I'm a safety freak. ;) Don't worry young lad, you'll get one soon enough!!! :p

Ok so I finally got the lowest bid which is $545.00 which includes shipping. The only thing is it was through ebay and the lady sent me a paypal invoice to my private email. Does this sound a bit fishy to any of you? I would rather do it through ebay just for added protection and I want to buy the darn helmet today. :))

Ok so I finally got the lowest bid which is $545.00 which includes shipping. The only thing is it was through ebay and the lady sent me a paypal invoice to my private email. Does this sound a bit fishy to any of you? I would rather do it through ebay just for added protection and I want to buy the darn helmet today. :))

Use paypal

Just remember that if you don't buy it from an arai dealer than the warranty is void. it has to be purchased from a dealer for them to keep the warranty. just some fyi for ya pratt

So what constitues and arai "dealer"? The person on ebay actually has a company. They are selling tons of other arai's. I'm confused now. :confused: