assault riffle

04silvrz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW- You coming home on Christmas leave there airborne? Trying to get some outdoor range time if you wanna join in.

I should be getting leave from the 17 to the 28, you know I am down to shoot. But I like the privacy of the farm. You are more than welcome to come shoot down there, I know Clark will be there maybe we can set up some staggered targets or pretty much whatever you want. The weeds are low enough we can shoot wherever we want and we could probably set up some distance but I dont have anything to do that with.

I really need to work on handguns

That should be in bold! especially the bolt and carrier. Drench that shit in oil and you are good to go.

meh, two drops on the back of the upper that touches the bcg, slide it forward and two more on the bc and it fires everytime. I am in the camp that two much clp grabs dirt and causes problems

I should be getting leave from the 17 to the 28, you know I am down to shoot. But I like the privacy of the farm. You are more than welcome to come shoot down there, I know Clark will be there maybe we can set up some staggered targets or pretty much whatever you want. The weeds are low enough we can shoot wherever we want and we could probably set up some distance but I dont have anything to do that with.

Love me do.

Hit me up on facebook, I'll try to swing on down. I'll bring the rifles and enough 5.56 to go around. :cool:

meh, two drops on the back of the upper that touches the bcg, slide it forward and two more on the bc and it fires everytime. I am in the camp that two much clp grabs dirt and causes problems

I've been using Remoil since 06' in all my service weapons. (Ma Deuce got a nice coating, and ran like a charm) CLP does grab dirt, I can agree with that. Before a range day, I coat the shit out of my bolt carrier, mostly inside, spray the star chamber, and buffer tube. You'd be suprised how easy clean up is after dumping a couple mags out.