What should I say to Columbus Division of Police Traffic Bureau?

El Karacho1647545492

I'm paying their stupid fucking photo red light enforcement bullshit "administrative fee" and I need something to write in the memo of my check that'll make me laugh when I see the scanned copy on my online statement.

Yes, I did run the red light; 3 seconds after it turned red and I didn't come to a complete stop so I could make a right before traffic on 4th caught up. No pedestrians anywhere, just poor driving.

I'll post the copy when it appears on my statement

You were in the wrong just pay it.

read the fucking OP. never denied culpability, and I'm not about to fight it, lose, then get fucked more in the ass with a real moving violation and points on my record. I just think its fucking bullshit that a private company charges fines for city ordinances, then pays the city a portion of the proceeds. The city literally just has to employ officers to sign their name on a piece of paper that says "I looked at these here piktchurs and that there's your car so pay these nice folks $95 or we'll gitcha for a real ticket." Since when did law enforcement become private enterprise?

I can't fight the law because Columbus is too big a city with too much money to ever change this fucked up system, so I'm gonna pay their administrative fee but I don't have to just accept that I was wrong, that company is right, and they deserve my money.

/rant

I used to write "Child Support :(" when paying my roommates for utilities. You can actually put anything you want there and if it isn't a threat or a slur, I'm pretty sure there is nothing they can do about it.

I vote "For the Dunkin Donuts bill" or "I won this street racing anyway".