Flash 10.1 on iphone

Exodus

I jail broke my iPad, that cyndia app just seems like a lot of themes to download... Where are all of the good apps? Also how can I test flash? What website?

Installous is for adding cracked apps you could get from the Apps Store.

Cydia is for adding stuff Apple doesn't approve of. There is a LOT more than just background themes on Cydia. You need to get SNES ADX, 3G Unrestrictor, MyWi 4.0, the Flashlight App (App store one is shit in comparison), and Winterboard.

Justin, why is it a pain to deal with a iPhone 4 jailbroken? I wanna know should I and is it gonna cause problems

It won't cause any problems. The best firmware to do it on is 4.1. It's really simple and well worth it. I wouldn't own an iPhone if I couldn't jailbreak it.

Justin, why is it a pain to deal with a iPhone 4 jailbroken? I wanna know should I and is it gonna cause problems

cause right now any time with an iphone 4, when you want it jailbroken you have to have it connected to a laptop in order to run cydia, and if your battery dies in the middle of the day or you need to restart your phone you have to run a program on your computer to re-jailbreak it. So if you want the chance to be without a phone until you can get to a pc and rejailbreak go right ahead lol

It won't cause any problems. The best firmware to do it on is 4.1. It's really simple and well worth it. I wouldn't own an iPhone if I couldn't jailbreak it.

yes it will cause problems, read up on things before suggesting things, and you cant install 4.1 as apple has stopped signing it for install, so that wont work

yes it will cause problems, read up on things before suggesting things, and you cant install 4.1 as apple has stopped signing it for install, so that wont work

There is a file on the iphone that tells itunes to direct to apples site to verify the install of the 4.1 ios. You can change the ip address in that file to redirect it to suriks site and it will install. Just downgraded my buddies iphone 4 tonight from 4.2.1 to 4.1 with ease.

But they have to have 4.1 installed before this update and the shsh blobs saved in order to back up to 4.1 you can't do it unless those are there which it sounds like he is on 4..0.1. Been doing this a looooong time.

Okay. Hes back on 4.1 and there doesnt seem to be any issues with cydia. But I do agree SHSH blobs are a bitch

I'm just happy people are out there developing software like this for the iphone and putting some skin in the game, and doing it for everyone else.

Okay. Hes back on 4.1 and there doesnt seem to be any issues with cydia. But I do agree SHSH blobs are a bitch

I'm just happy people are out there developing software like this for the iphone and putting some skin in the game, and doing it for everyone else.

iphone 4 on 4.1 wont have any issues with cydia its the new 4.2.1 that will have problems with cydia and will be a tethered jailbreak