My Evo hits Mustang Vegas Dyno... no difference from here and Ohio *VIDEO*

vwjeff

Well I had a race set up for 1 of Vegas's fastest street cars, it was a 780whp Cobra, so I contacted DDP. Doug was up for putting her on the Dyno ASAP... excellent customer service! Thanks man... I owe you bro.

Next up was contacting Dave. All I did was ask to check some logs ect. He says sure no problem. An hr into it I find out I am **** blocking him . Bottom line is Dave stayed up late to check logs we were sending from the dyno and he was mailing back files with very minor changes to the mid range... Your the best man thank you very much! Tell Renee I am sorry again please haha.

I wanna say thanks to Alan aswell, hes good with the file saving ect and emailing. I handled the text messages and phone with Dave... looser I know.

Anyway the Tune is the same here as in Ohio. When I was living in Ohio my altitude was 800ft. Here I am at 2200ft. Dave was right, nothing will change and it didnt.

Uncorrected the car made the same power here on DDP's mustang dyno as it did on Buschur's dyno. Only diffrence was Doug had a weather station so corrected the car was making more power! I like those number more haha, however this was not about the #'s it was about the tune... is it still as good as Ohio. YEP SURE WAS!

I will post the dyno sheets tomm, as they are in my tool box at work. But I do have a few vids. Thanks to Paul and Alan!

Here is 3rd geat at 32psi... 643.1 whp at 9k. At 42psi in 3rd the car made 702 whp.

Here is 4th gear at 42psi... 734whp at just over 9k.

I think the car should be making more hp per lb of boost increase, but I could be wrong? Maybe a boost leak I dunno, I will check later after I make a boost leak checker. Right now I am working on getting light weight rotors and better wheels and tires.

On low boost as it sits the car has gone a best of 10.35 at 144.97mph.

Oh and the race with Cobra never happen once he seen some vids of Snow Ball. Didnt wanna loose his rep with his car, but I will get him;)

Ok I got a text on wednesday for a race against a 300 shot cammed stock block LS1 Camero. Its gonna be a dig race. I guess its gone a mid 10 at low 140's. Lets see what happen with this race lol. The shop that contacted me about the race is betting there own money I beat him... we will see.

Jeff, I don't see that car making more than 700rwhp. When I raced the white Evos my car was making a bit less than 650rwhp and I only sprayed my car in second and thrid gear, not because I turned it off but because I was having issues with the WOT switch that night. If that car is making 700rwhp which, would be a hell of a lot on the stock bottom end that car should be fast until it blows up.

Ok I got a text on wednesday for a race against a 300 shot cammed stock block LS1 Camero. Its gonna be a dig race. I guess its gone a mid 10 at low 140's. Lets see what happen with this race lol. The shop that contacted me about the race is betting there own money I beat him... we will see.

Auto? I hope this car has alot of suspension mods. I dont see this car being able to go that fast in the 1/4. It takes alot to do 140's in the 1/4.