Free cats

351mach11647545510

We moved and cannot take them with us. They are originally house cats. Are fixed but not de-clawed. VERY friendly and affectionate. Even if you want to put theM outside that is fine. Need a good home for them asap.

Harley

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/capnkirk11786/Photo0227.jpg

Rocky

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/capnkirk11786/Photo0224.jpg

both are brothers, 2 yrs old. Havent had alot of exposer to kids but what little they have has been good. They have been around my newborn the last 6 weeks and have been fine, just curious. They know no stranger and are very friendly. Have not had any shots past their first year but also have not been out of the house since. Were tested for worms a year ago and came up negative then. Have one old beat up carrier but would be willing to buy new ones (as long as they arent outrageous) as well as a new litter box just to find them a good home.

hey man let me see what i work out. My friend said he might ahve to get rid of his cats also.. so if so I will probably end up taking his for him so if someone is interested in your other cat by all means get him to a good home. If yo still have him aroundI will get in touch with you

hey man let me see what i work out. My friend said he might ahve to get rid of his cats also.. so if so I will probably end up taking his for him so if someone is interested in your other cat by all means get him to a good home. If yo still have him aroundI will get in touch with you

Just swing by my place. Plenty of free cats roaming the neighborhood, pissing on my car....

thats cool. also, thanks alot alex