Android app, < Music for free "G Tunes"

neonkiller

It is ok i've used it before. I rather use audiogalaxy. You install the app then install one on your computer. You have it scan a directory of your non drm mp3s and it streams them all to your phone via 3g. No converting needed. The phone app sorts by the id3 author and also album name in alphabetical order. You can also setup a custom playlist and play them. There is even a search option on the phone. Also you can do this all from their website if you login from your account.

I let it scan all my mp3s 500GB and it had no problems streaming to my phone. I no longer need Pandora when driving. I have my own radio station :)

It is ok i've used it before. I rather use audiogalaxy. You install the app then install one on your computer. You have it scan a directory of your non drm mp3s and it streams them all to your phone via 3g. No converting needed. The phone app sorts by the id3 author and also album name in alphabetical order. You can also setup a custom playlist and play them. There is even a search option on the phone. Also you can do this all from their website if you login from your account.

I let it scan all my mp3s 500GB and it had no problems streaming to my phone. I no longer need Pandora when driving. I have my own radio station :)

But does that program allow you to download music files for free on the fly? I mean what you said is great for files you already have, but I think the OP is talking about programs that let you download new music without paying.

But does that program allow you to download music files for free on the fly? I mean what you said is great for files you already have' date=' but I think the OP is talking about programs that let you download new music without paying.[/quote']

No it doesn't let you download like GTunes but some people already have the music. My computer lets me download new music without paying:confused:

Been using Music Junk for about a year...great success with it. For the longest time it wasnt in the Market but now seems to be again (noticed it when searching for this one). Will check this one out too, but you should try Music Junk and compare..