Looking to switch cell providers..

Exodus

I dont see how everyones plans are so much. Droid, envy3, envy touch, and an alias(something), unlimted texts, free verizon to verizon, free nights and weekends, and shared 2200 minutes is around $110 through verizon. That is with a few corporate discounts and negotiating before signing up. Negotiate your contract dont just pay what they want you to pay. The envy touch and alias required some extra data package. I refused to pay and they waved the fee each month.

You cant negotiate the plan just the phone cost. The data thing is a seperate charge that was discontinued.

Are you saying they no longer charge for the data package for the envy touch or the alias? Sure you can negotiate the plan. Walk in, talk to the manager and tell him what you want. I have been given corporate rates when I havent been with that corporation. We currently get osu pricing on everything which dropped the price downa good amount. I have negotiated the price of my groceries so I try every chance I get.

Thats not negotiating, thats someone risking their job to get a sale. If that was a secret shopper or one was near by they would have lost their job.

Are you saying they no longer charge for the data package for the envy touch or the alias? Sure you can negotiate the plan. Walk in, talk to the manager and tell him what you want. I have been given corporate rates when I havent been with that corporation. We currently get osu pricing on everything which dropped the price downa good amount. I have negotiated the price of my groceries so I try every chance I get.

Alright i'm picking you up and you're coming with me to negotiate my plan down.

You won't be dissapointed with T-Mobile, blazing fast, cheap, great customer service. I'd recommend getting G2 over the myTouch, it has regular android on it, where the mytouch now has some goofy modified t-mobile version. I guess you can always root the mytouch and put regular android on there.