Looking for FT Job

Looking for a new full time job.

I have 4 years of experience in the small restaurant business, 3 of these years working as a manager.

I have 1 1/2 years of experience as a sales consultant. As a sales consultant I worked on base pay plus commission. All sales experience is on the sales floor working with customers face to face.

I would prefer to work in a sales environment but I'm open to other options.

Thanks,

Ryan

Edited by Radio Flyer

3 of these years working as a manger.

With Christmas right around the corner and with the popularity of outdoor nativity displays, your experience as a manger should make you quite valuable.

If I hear of someone hiring, I'll let you know.

Seriously, best of luck in your search.

With Christmas right around the corner and with the popularity of outdoor nativity displays, your experience as a manger should make you quite valuable.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

What pay range are you looking? Not really in your field, but my hotel needs night auditors, security, and maybe some F+B/Bar people. It's Embassy Suites Columbus (by Dreamgirls)

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

What pay range are you looking? Not really in your field, but my hotel needs night auditors, security, and maybe some F+B/Bar people. It's Embassy Suites Columbus (by Dreamgirls)

any idea what the security position pays, and what shift it is? you can PM me if you want.

any idea what the security position pays, and what shift it is? you can PM me if you want.

Evan,

It is 3rd shift 11p-7a with .5 hour unpaid lunch. Pay starts at 11.50 which aint bad and comes with good benefits and travel. Plus they feed you :D. Raises are hit and miss, I don't know alot, I've only been there 6 months.

Colin