Iran cannot even refine their own fuel.......

Casper

theyre probably not getting their oil from us seeing as it is iran and theres all sorts of UN sanctions against them. that and we hardly get any oil from us, so i find it hard to believe were exporting anything. they prolly get it from the saudis if i know my oil right. i wish canada could find some cheap oil like that. i would go up there with a car full of gas cans and load up.

Supposedly we pay so much because of the refining. Yet, they're getting their gas from us and paying $0.42. That's some fucked up shit. Anyone believe we're getting screwed yet????

President Bush agrees with you. That's why we went to war.

The reason they cant refine crude is because we told the japanese not to sell them the equipment... They dont have enough capacity to refine there own oil and they have to import it from other countrys (not the US or Friendlys to the US). Whe are trying to strangle the countrys ability to make war like the nuclear facility that they built. It has been proven over and over that they are funding and training terrorist all around the world and especially

the ones in Iraq and this will help the people of Iran get pissed off and rise up agains the mullahs and the president amadinejad (I think thats how you spell dicktaterhead)....We dont need no water, let the mother fucker burn....