Got a track bike GSX-R750, tons of pics of preperation process

vw151

what are you running on the front?

Front what? Forks? Tire?

Forks are stock GSXR forks with penske internals and 1.0 springs

Tire is pirelli supercorsa slick, Medium compound.

Putnam was cool, I was stiff and generally slow relative to previous track days due to being way out of shape after breaking my collar bone but it was good to get back out on the track and ride. I need to get in the gym. I also just started physical therapy to work out the stiffness.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the front tire, i didn't realize you had a front slick already on.

saw you trailering your bike on 70W when i was going 70E, looks sharp dude.

Thanks man. Yah I got take offs on the Wera Forum. Cheaper than new tires and it's not street legal anyway so might as well just run race tires.

i never know who to trust with take offs like that from the wera forum. did you know the guy or what?

That is a good point. No I didn't know him. He claimed to be an AMA racer with tires from last year. He had tons of them. They looked good in the pictures and the tires were pretty decent. Next year I may pick up a brand new set of supercorsa's but for now these are fine.

Most of the people I've dealt with on the Wera forum have been pretty stand up people but I'm sure there are some bad apples as there are anywhere.

Where on I-70 did you see me. We were stuck in a traffic jam in Dayton for 1.5 hours due to a beer truck that tipped over on the I-75 overpass dumping tons (literally) of cases of bud light onto I-70. Took for ever to get out to Indy.

Got couple pics from Putnam last weekend. Was a good time. I'm really out of shape. The GSXR finally is pretty much perfect. Now I just need to get my self in good shape.

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg