Got a track bike GSX-R750, tons of pics of preperation process

vw151

Any ideas on what the best way to flush one of these tanks out is. I pumped the gas out and shook out as much as I could but it's hard to get all of the fluid out of the thing. Anyone have any special methods?

Towels and air dry is about the best you can do.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little more progress this week. Just need to get the body work sprayed and put back on.... and the gas tank and get my tires mounted and I'll be ready for Mid-OH.

Suspension is on the bike.

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

I took a few more in the light. The blue outline is for a number plate to be painted as soon as we get dry weather (probably thursday).

IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

Funny how small the bike looks once I get on it.

IMG_5967.jpg

the suzuki bug has caught on to you as well...flip flop and shorts man.

:lol: jk

Haha, I knew someone would comment about that. I wasn't riding it! Jeez. that is funny. There are a bunch of squids on Gixxers. LOL .

I'd leave the blue pinstripe and do a front number plate with the same blue numbers...

I like the murdered look...

If the blue was not tape I'd consider it. Chris has a little white paint so we're using that and we did discuss keeping the pin stripe but in white.

I know I know white is expert, if I start racing wera, I'll put my yellow tape on. :) For now I'm just going with what I have and what looks good.

I'd leave the blue pinstripe and do a front number plate with the same blue numbers...

I like the murdered look...

I think he actually wants to start racing so he will need the yellow..

Im glad you like the murdered look because thats exactly what I want to do to you. :drink::eek::D

I think he actually wants to start racing so he will need the yellow..

Im glad you like the murdered look because thats exactly what I want to do to you. :drink::eek::D

LOL!

yah, give me a year or so to see if I can get fast, if so I'll be needing some yellow. For now, it'll be white because that's the kind of paint Chris has and because right now it's all about fashion! I could also go silver maybe.

I can't wait for this weekend, Mid-OH baby!!!!!

LOL!

yah, give me a year or so to see if I can get fast, if so I'll be needing some yellow. For now, it'll be white because that's the kind of paint Chris has and because right now it's all about fashion! I could also go silver maybe.

Go silver!!!.. that would look bad ass. I have white plates on mine but I wish I would have gone with silver or something different.

LOL!

Go silver!!!.. that would look bad ass. I have white plates on mine but I wish I would have gone with silver or something different.

_MG_5095.jpg

What do you need number plates for anyways? You want people to know who the guy who just went into the gravel trap is?

Murder it. Even the wheels. Use a rattle can and paint the exhaust and everything like it was stolen.

Fag.

What do you need number plates for anyways? You want people to know who the guy who just went into the gravel trap is?

Murder it. Even the wheels. Use a rattle can and paint the exhaust and everything like it was stolen.

Fag.

Keep running your mouth and Im going to paint a 10 on my plates and park beside you every chance I get.. :):p:D

And burton gave me compliments that day since evidently he followed me for a while and said I was doing damn good. :)