scott pilgram vs. the world

Gergwheel1647545492

I saw this on On Demand, because I wasn't sure I wanted to buy it. Part way thought I almost shut it off thinking it was just going to be another quirky teen romance.

Then the battle of the bands scene happened and the movie suddenly became AWESOME.

I bought it the next day.

It's funny too, because usually I've seen the comic first and think: "How are they going to do this in the movie?" But I haven't read the comics for this yet and I keep thinking "How was this done in the comic?" :)

I saw this on On Demand, because I wasn't sure I wanted to buy it. Part way thought I almost shut it off thinking it was just going to be another quirky teen romance.

Then the battle of the bands scene happened and the movie suddenly became AWESOME.

I bought it the next day.

It's funny too, because usually I've seen the comic first and think: "How are they going to do this in the movie?" But I haven't read the comics for this yet and I keep thinking "How was this done in the comic?" :)

I started reading the comic the other day, some of the scenes from the movie are shot for shot panels from the comic. Its pretty awesome.

Ummm... are you guys being serious? Holy hell I thought this movie was a worthless piece of shit; I was pissed I downloaded it from Piratebay.

This MUST be a troll thread... if so well done.

This film seems to have a polarizing effect, I know a couple people that hated it, but they also missed most of the goofy references that make the movie so much fun. (the easy ones like fighting game "vs screens", to the more nerdy i.e. Ramonas hair being the same colors as the hyrule goddesses)

Despite the fact that I think Michael Cera is a terrible actor playing the same roll of the kid who will never get laid in EVERYTHING he has done, it was decent. Would say I would never pay for the DVD/BluRay. At best rent it for $1.

Ummm... are you guys being serious? Holy hell I thought this movie was a worthless piece of shit; I was pissed I downloaded it from Piratebay.

This MUST be a troll thread... if so well done.

i was thinking the same, just watched it on on demand and thought it sucked, the only reason i even watched it all the way through is because i hate paying for something and not watching the whole thing lol