Natural Gas Line Repair?

Rally Pat

Its kind of a long story, but Columbia Gas told us we have a leaking line somewhere in our house. The technician told us we need to get it repaired. Does anyone know of anyone that can fix this relatively inexpensively? Its awfully cold right now.

Sorry I dont but they were a customer of ours for years at the concrete job and unfortunately they werent one of mine or else I would have some a person for you to contact. I have referred them to other people including my in laws who have used them twice and said they were by far the cheapest they found.

ABC gas repair

This. I had to have them repair a line at my old house. Depending on the extent of the leak and how much time it's going to take to repair it, you're probably looking at a couple hundred.

I think your and your family's life is worth more than that. Just get it fixed.

No idea, just based on what the gas guy told my mom after he went to turn our gas on. I'm pretty sure he mentioned inside. My furnace and water heater are in the same area, and that area is about 15ish feet from the meter outside. Pretty sure its mostly a straight shot too, with probably just 1 90 degree turn.

Haven't had heat for the past few weeks, but it is getting colder. Been getting by on space heaters and taking showers at my grandparent's house, who luckily live up the street.