R/C collection $375

Nickey4271647545519

I'm looking to get out of R/C and want to sell all of my stuff, except for my mini t.

What do I have?

A Traxxas Stadium Maxx with the 2.5 with about 2.5 gallons through it. Some RPM upgrades, like a-arms and bulk heads, also have titanium tie rods to go with it. Dynamite servosaver cover. Three sets of wheels and tires to go with, inlcuding proline bowties with one days worth of racing on them. Also has +10% stiffer springs.

A Losi XXX-NT, comes with a JR XR2i radio, has a mach .15re on it with an adam drake pipe. Only thing it needs is a head shim and batteries to run. Has a shaft starter that comes with it to start it.

An XTM Mammoth ST, which is a big and very fast truggy. This particular with low speed gearing has been clocked at 53mph. It has has the legenday 24/7 xtm motor. This one has been modified with lots of port work and and oversized pistsons, along with a bump in compression, it only runs 30%, motor doesnt even have a gallon through it yet. Motor was dynoed right around 5hp. Also has aluminum shock towers and aluminum A-arms, aluminum shocks. Has a modified bump starter to start this one also.

All this needs is put back together and a radio, and you have a badass truggy.

Also have a Team Associated RC/10GT, it's need put back together also, it's in a lot more pieces than the mammoth though. Has a freshly painted chassis, brand new hardware kit, also come with a O.S. .18crv that has never been fired, it has a tiger drive to start it.

I have a bunch of random R/C that will most likely go also if you decide to buy. I will include a almost brand new gallon of nitro(traxxas 20%). I think it's had maybe 200cc taken out of it, but not much more. Also have another JR XR2i radio that will go.

I'm asking $375obo for all of it. I'm willing to negoiate. Will look at trades or trades + cash also.

Thanks,

Nick

P.S. with how much stuff I have, I may have forgot something.

Edited by Nickey427

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...