Fuck it moving down south

Comebackkid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets

Snow birds are cool. I lived in the south for awhile , after you get used to the horrible people , the horrid smell , the hurricanes , and the absolutely tasty drinking water its not bad to visit but gl living there all the time....

Theres three kinds of people in Florida , drug dealers , drug consumers , and old folks. Open the brochure and the state flag has a single mom on it. Have you ever seen crimes of desperation? Yeah we have bank robbers in columbus thanks to the west , but florida has car jackings , jewlery store heists , and watch for the looters and savages when the canes come....

Im not bagging it completely and your right columbus isn't dreamland or perfect.

Ohio is no different. You have your shit areas here just like down their. My mom got mugged/robbed or what ever you want to call it a couple months ago in the powel/rt23 walmart parking lot. Some bitch drug addict came driving down the isle in the lot and grabbed her purse from her cart almost knocked her down and came close to running over innocent people getting away. This was in the day light. So it happens everywhere.

Also they just cought this person a couple weeks ago. As far as it being to hot and muggy,well that what the ac is for. Now as far as under cover cops, why worry about them unless you are planning on doing something that gets their attention.

Snow birds are cool. I lived in the south for awhile , after you get used to the horrible people , the horrid smell , the hurricanes , and the absolutely tasty drinking water its not bad to visit but gl living there all the time....

Theres three kinds of people in Florida , drug dealers , drug consumers , and old folks. Open the brochure and the state flag has a single mom on it. Have you ever seen crimes of desperation? Yeah we have bank robbers in columbus thanks to the west , but florida has car jackings , jewlery store heists , and watch for the looters and savages when the canes come....

Im not bagging it completely and your right columbus isn't dreamland or perfect.

Hey you have something against old people ??? You want me to take my cane to you:D

Guest 614Streets
Ohio is no different. You have your shit areas here just like down their. My mom got mugged/robbed or what ever you want to call it a couple months ago in the powel/rt23 walmart parking lot. Some bitch drug addict came driving down the isle in the lot and grabbed her purse from her cart almost knocked her down and came close to running over innocent people getting away. This was in the day light. So it happens everywhere.

Also they just cought this person a couple weeks ago. As far as it being to hot and muggy,well that what the ac is for. Now as far as under cover cops, why worry about them unless you are planning on doing something that gets their attention.

Not for nothing but Under Florida law, there is no "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a lawful right to be. Instead, you may stand your ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others.

Ohio still has duty to retreat outside of your car or home. So its not quite the same crowd down there versus up here.

Glad to hear your mothers suspect was caught!

Anyways back under my rock I crawl...

Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit,

Now as far as under cover cops, why worry about them unless you are planning on doing something that gets their attention.

Don't necc. have a problem with undercover vice cops or w/e. But down in Fl. you have undercover beat cops driving around everywhere...Shady as hell. Like you will be driving down the street and all of a sudden get pulled over by a cop in a beatup '95 Ford Aerostar, I mean how sketchy is that shit?

Guest 614Streets
The good

The bad

The ugly

It's everywhere......

Amen but in florida everything looks so nice and pretty thats where people go wrong and the environment tricks them. Queue decepticon transformer noise.

Don't necc. have a problem with undercover vice cops or w/e. But down in Fl. you have undercover beat cops driving around everywhere...Shady as hell. Like you will be driving down the street and all of a sudden get pulled over by a cop in a beatup '95 Ford Aerostar, I mean how sketchy is that shit?

"run what you brung cops" :lol:

quoted from "cycle search"

Its what you make of it. Glad to see you are putting your priorities first and putting that silly GED and additional education on the back burner. LOL

Who said I was going to put that shit on the back burner?? For one I got my GED and looking into a community college and loans. Duh

Im happy to say this is my last winter as well. Will be in South Carolina come late next summer!

Meh, lived there many, many years ago. Have some family there still. Fucking summers are like a sweaty, buffalo's ass in a jungle.

I'd rather be moving to some part of Minnesota or somewhere in Alberta. Alas, I think it'll never be possible as I wouldn't have consent to take my son with me. I can't stand the heat. To each their own I suppose.

I love the cold, myself.

Not for nothing but Under Florida law, there is no "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a lawful right to be. Instead, you may stand your ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others.

Ohio still has duty to retreat outside of your car or home. So its not quite the same crowd down there versus up here.

Glad to hear your mothers suspect was caught!

Anyways back under my rock I crawl...

Was not aware of this. So, basically, if you punch me in public I have to run away from you? :mad:

Who said I was going to put that shit on the back burner?? For one I got my GED and looking into a community college and loans. Duh

If you have any questions roy let me know. id be glad to offer you advice, or point you in the right direction.

Guest 614Streets
Meh, lived there many, many years ago. Have some family there still. Fucking summers are like a sweaty, buffalo's ass in a jungle.

I love the cold, myself.

Was not aware of this. So, basically, if you punch me in public I have to run away from you? :mad:

Basically the law stands to serve you must retreat and cannot defend with equal force unless you are attacked again on your retreat , inside your car , or home.