Gun pulled

FST94TSI

Ok so I live in Dublin near sawmill and 270, which should be relatively safe. Last night we decided to order carryout from max and ermas and as I drove in my genesis coupe to pick up the food a newer style grand Marquis was behind me riding so close they were damn near in the car with me. Obviously the side roads around here have barely been touched so they require driving with some intelligence and care. I was driving as fast as I could without risking anything unsafe. As the ass hole behind me continued to nearly hit me over and over I tapped my brakes hoping maybe they would back off a bit. Instead of backing off they come flying up next to me screaming and yelling that I'm driving too slow and wanting me stop and fight the multiple guys in their car while I'm by myself. I decide to stop anyways as they wouldn't leave me alone for several streets and turns and as I do the driver pulls out what appeared to be a gun and pointed it at me. At that time I felt that leaving quickly and calling the police would be the smartest thing I could do. They still followed me for several more turns and after maybe 2 or 3 minutes a cpd officer pulled up and proceeded to find the car but it was of course empty. For once I have to say good job to the cpd. Hopefully these guys get caught before they really hurt someone or pull out a gun on somebody who is armed and get what they deserve which is shot between the fucking eyes. There's not a great point to this story but I wanted to share this experience with all of you.

I grew up in Dublin and I never would have thought someting like this would happen in this area but the exact area you are talking about is most likely where all the apartments are ,correct ? Time are changing and so are some of the people in these area's. I would be curious to know what road or roads this was on.

Shoot, I work here in dublin and some lady about a mile and a half earlier this week shot some guy on frantz rd. I saw the police cars flying down frantz on my way into work. Dublin is ghetto ha ha.

she said it was an accident :rolleyes: I remember living in Dublin off Sawmill when there were no shopping malls on Sawmill road all farm land. That place is slowing becoming the next morse road. It will take a while but its getting there. Glad I live in the sticks now.

When I first saw the car it appeared that there were only two people in the car which would've been no problem to handle but as they got up to me there were 4 people in the car. Although I'm no slouch I'm not superman either so that's when I decided along with seeing him pull a weapon it was time to move along. I don't remember the name of the street but it was a neighborhood road that runs in between billingsley and hard rd.

good to hear you got out of that safely. I had some bitch riding my ass to the point i could barely see her headlights last night. I kept just tapping my brakes to try to get the point across. After several attempts at that i finally just locked em up and the bitch swerved to avoid hitting me and about went head on with a car going the other direction (keep in mind theres a turn lane inbetween). After getting stopped she flew up next to me in the turn lane and flipped me off. I just pointed and laughed at her.

Another word of advice, Supposedly there's a gang somewhere in Columbus that has a really interesting initiation process. In order to get into this gang, newbies have to get into their car at night, drive around with their headlights off, and the first person to flash their lights at them signaling to turn the headlights on has to be hunted down and killed.

you didnt flash your lights at anybody last night did you?

When I first saw the car it appeared that there were only two people in the car which would've been no problem to handle but as they got up to me there were 4 people in the car. Although I'm no slouch I'm not superman either so that's when I decided along with seeing him pull a weapon it was time to move along. I don't remember the name of the street but it was a neighborhood road that runs in between billingsley and hard rd.

Good for you. There's a difference between bravery and stupidity. I've failed that test a couple times. lol

Another word of advice, Supposedly there's a gang somewhere in Columbus that has a really interesting initiation process. In order to get into this gang, newbies have to get into their car at night, drive around with their headlights off, and the first person to flash their lights at them signaling to turn the headlights on has to be hunted down and killed.

ive heard of this. They only supposedly do it at certain times of the year for like a week.

This only happens on the second Tuesday of the 5th week in January.

I remember hearing this tale 20 years ago when I lived on CT, back then the gang was located on Hartford. I'm surprised they moved to Columbus.

http://wease.net/pics/ISWYDT_Cat.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_QSAbYNKfqyM/TQt08jHJLlI/AAAAAAAAFNQ/QXdUcKyQnxM/s800/i0i54.jpg

Awesome. Instant classic?

Anyways, glad you're ok and kudos to CPD. I have made a simlar call before and was left to fend for myself. Wasn't CPD and perhaps there was more going on to where I couldn't get assistance right away but it sucked regardless.