'07 ZX10 Limited

ousley99

So the day has finally come that a mountain of debt has forced me to put her up for sale. All of my Track gear is for sale in the other stuff thread.

Odometer says 5100 miles but it's probably closer to 4000 miles due to the larger rear sprocket since I first bought it.

$8,800 because I owe over $10,0002007

KBB:

Kawasaki ZX1000D Ninja ZX-10R ValueMarch 12, 2009

4-Cylinders

4-Stroke

998cc

Suggested Retail Value $8515 The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions

Aftermarket parts:

Full Muzzy race exhaust

BMC race filter

PCIII Tuned with custom map from Brian

Rear sprocket (2 larger)

Front sprocket (1 smaller, not installed)

License plate kit

Rear spools + stand

Set of Pilot Power 2CT tires with only 3 track days on them! Street surface is brand new!

I also have the stock exhaust if you want it too.

She is nearly spotless minus a few small blemishes. There are very small scratches on the right side from the 2 times that I fell over in the grass, and 1 time that it fell over in slow motion (with me holding it) on the trailer. If I didn't say anything, you would probably never see them!

Thanks for all the good times! Or a better paying job would work better!

Edited by ousley99

I forgot to call the bank today during there bd hours so I will do it first thing in the moring when they open at 10 am pt! Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I have an interview tommorow morning so wish me luck! Untill it's sold I'm damn sure going to ride it so hit me up!

I forgot to call the bank today during there bd hours so I will do it first thing in the moring when they open at 10 am pt! Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I have an interview tommorow morning so wish me luck! Untill it's sold I'm damn sure going to ride it so hit me up!

ahh this is exactly what happened to my firend..didnt get the job, wrecked the bike, got fucked on the insurance..upside down to some degree..lost the bike..fucked up credit rating now..be careful:D

ahh this is exactly what happened to my firend..didnt get the job, wrecked the bike, got fucked on the insurance..upside down to some degree..lost the bike..fucked up credit rating now..be careful:D

damn thats a hard jinx!