Browns vs Bengals...

wagner

Why is that? Details would be nice.

personal experience.

i don't know, they are pretty close to being equally as crappy though.

i guess Cleveland does have Lake Erie, that's a Bonus over the Ohio River!

They both of TONNNS of bums, and ghetto. But I think Cleveland has more bums downtown, just by walking around up there. We got hit up by sooo many bums downtown walking from the hotel to the restaurant the last time I was there. In Cincy we didn't get hit up near as bad in any of the parts we went in the times I have been there.

The flats are pretty scary at night too. They are neck and neck though.

and the BENGALS are the better team this year. the browns don't have much talent at any position.

you REALLY think Colt McCoy is a franchise QB? DOubt it.

Do you REALLY think hillis can do that another year without getting hurt? and if he does get hurt who is behind him? NO ONE?

do you even have ONE good WR? NO!

the corners are suspect at best.

i think 1 good safety,

like 1 good LB,

and one OK DLINEMAN.

So... what is so great about the browns?

k thanks.

McCoy may not be a stud, but he will be better over the next several years than Palmer. Palmer looks washed up and on the downside of his career. Ochocinco sucks now, TO is old. Hillis is better than Benson, and Cleveland's offensive line is WAY better than Cincy's.

The defenses are both young and fairly decent, so that's a toss up.

Look at it this way: how many Bengals players on their offense will still be there in 3-4 years? Shipley and Gresham? Is that it? the Bengals have more TALENT this year, but they are not the better team.

personal experience.

They both of TONNNS of bums, and ghetto. But I think Cleveland has more bums downtown, just by walking around up there. We got hit up by sooo many bums downtown walking from the hotel to the restaurant the last time I was there. In Cincy we didn't get hit up near as bad in any of the parts we went in the times I have been there.

and the BENGALS are the better team this year. the browns don't have much talent at any position.

Do you REALLY think hillis can do that another year without getting hurt? and if he does get hurt who is behind him? NO ONE?

i think 1 good safety,

like 1 good LB,

and one OK DLINEMAN.

k thanks.

I'm wondering what makes you think the Bengals are so much better. You guys (along with the Broncos) are one team away from being the worst in the NFL. How on earth you can be defending them against the Browns is beyond me.

I mean, the Browns have been terrible up until this year. You're acting like you just haven't paid attention to a single thing the Browns have done in 2010.

I know, it hurts to have a lower win percentage than the "clowns". Guess it's something you guys will get used to soon enough though.

McCoy may not be a stud, but he will be better over the next several years than Palmer. Palmer looks washed up and on the downside of his career. Ochocinco sucks now, TO is old. Hillis is better than Benson, and Cleveland's offensive line is WAY better than Cincy's.

The defenses are both young and fairly decent, so that's a toss up.

Look at it this way: how many Bengals players on their offense will still be there in 3-4 years? Shipley and Gresham? Is that it? the Bengals have more TALENT this year, but they are not the better team.

Offese

Shipley, Gresham, Andrew Whitworth (Pro Bowl Nom), Jerome Simpson, Kyle Cook, Anthony Collins, Bernard Scott

Most of these are young studs at their position, and are great people with outstanding work ethic. I know Simpson is questionable but, i think he will show it the more chances he gets. He looked pretty damn good today.

Defense:

Leon Hall, Johnathan Joseph, Ndukwa, Reggie Nelson, Geno Atkins, Rey Maualuga, Carlos Dunlap, Keith Rivers

These are ALL great players, and very young players so they are only going to get better! We are STACKED on defense. I didn't even list our two STARTING ends! and we destroyed with injury on defense right now. we won that game today with the young players, i was just looking at the stats.

A. Caldwell 4 89 22.3 0 53 6

J. Simpson 2 30 15.0 0 15 3

B. Scott 8 40 5.0 0 8

R. Maualuga 8 4

R. Nelson 5 2

J. Joseph 3 2

C. Dunlap 2 2 2 2

But, you are right. We have some rebuilding to do! I think palmer could stay for another year, while we draft a QB with our first rounder! wide outs with 2 and 3, then the rest defense or true FB.

Edited by 04silvrz

We? Were you playing today?

I'm still lost on how your trying to argue that the Bengals are better then the Browns this year. If that was true wouldn't the bengals have the better record?

Who knows though they both could end up tied for last in there division.

No i'm not a browns fan before you ask.

Bengals are back to being the worst in the league. My Lions have a better record than them.

Bengals will fucking suck for the next 3 to 5 years. That team has fallen apart across the board, Carson Palmer should be put down like a race horse he is broken..

personal experience.

i think 1 good safety,

like 1 good LB,

and one OK DLINEMAN.

k thanks.

I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those people who assume things. I haven't been to a Bengals game, but I have been to a handful of Reds games. I've been to a few games in Cleveland as well. Both cities have their ups and downs, but Cleveland does feel a little worse in certain areas. I only went to the flats for my brother-in-laws bachelor party and it wasn't too bad that night. It's still a hole. I can't remember what the street is, but there is a street lined with bars not too far from the football stadium that isn't terrible. There is also the Winking Lizard on the corner, which is my go to spot after games.

The area between where we stay and the baseball stadium in Cincy isn't too bad. There is a brewery that we usually hit before games and after one of them we went to McCormick and Schmicks, I think that it what it was called, and that was decent. We went for drinks and an appetizer and Tom Glavine was having dinner at the bar. That was rather cool, since I've been an Atlanta fan for 20 years.

To sum it up for me, the area in Cincy is nicer but still not what I would consider great. The area in Cleveland lets you know that you are in an old industrial city. I don't mind it, but some would.

To answer your last question, nothing about the Browns is great. Their improvement from last year is nice, but the Bengals falling off the wagon this year is terrible. When you go from the division winner who didn't lose a division game to the team that lost 10 straight, things aren't going well. Showing off the "talent" in Cincy just makes it that much worse. Basically you are saying that Cleveland has a better record right now with much less talent. Not a great point to make to show the Bengals are better.

yeah, Bengals need lots of work. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Hopefully they bring in Jon Gruden. oh how awesome that would be!@! Because with the talent that is there, coaching is what is needed... imo

browns do have MUCH better front office at this point, i will have to give them that.

yeah, Bengals need lots of work. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Hopefully they bring in Jon Gruden. oh how awesome that would be!@! Because with the talent that is there, coaching is what is needed... imo

browns do have MUCH better front office at this point, i will have to give them that.

He'd coach Cleveland before Cinci, He's from Sandusky, and would want to work for Holmgren.