5 Questions with Krampu$

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

1. I know you are a form college student, Otterbeing a very nice school at that, what is your most wild college moment?

2. What is it with the BMW craze you have?

3. Eddie Money, Bruce Springsteen, or Pink Floyd, who are you taking to Vegas?

4. Why does a man of your knowledge mess around with CR?

5. What is your most ghetto moment?

1. I know you are a form college student, Otterbeing a very nice school at that, what is your most wild college moment?

2. What is it with the BMW craze you have?

3. Eddie Money, Bruce Springsteen, or Pink Floyd, who are you taking to Vegas?

4. Why does a man of your knowledge mess around with CR?

5. What is your most ghetto moment?

1. Ahh too many. Maybe waking up on my frat house lawn after my 21st at whiskey dicks, pcb 08 drinking a fifth of jager a day, or qualifying for my all conference meet in the 1000m still drunk. I could write a novel.

2. Who knows

3. Never been to vegas. Probably pink floyd. That or kid rock.

4. I get bored at work so I troll, that and I like goin fast.

5. Drinkin a 40 in the shower? Maybe moving my couch in college bungee corded to the top of my integra?

Economics. But yeah it was 70% female, and half the dudes were fags, so my odds favored me everyday of the week.

Then, odds are, you were gay..

but srsly bro, your craziest college moment was getting drunk? and you were a fraternity guy? NGPLZ

How about having 2 girls (1 hot, 1 not) rotate BJ's on 5 of your fraternity brothers while you tape it, and then dub it, and then play it and laugh in hilarity.

How about dragging a futon behind a jeep cherokee at 2am wasted (Driving, and riding) throughout campus as the legs sparked like sparklers on the fourth of july yelling stupid ass shit to retards walking home in the snow..?

What about pulling the old "invite the guy who is delivering pizzas inside the fraternity house so you can have someone else go outside through a side door to steal a couple extra pies" trick?

How about paying a girl names "Lucky" who was a stripper (but not on duty) 27 dollars (all we could round up) to piss on a kids chest (it was his bday). He fought for a minute as we held him down but he eventually embraced the golden spray.

How about a "naughy school girl party" with dumb as drunk delta gammas dancing, then making out, then finger banging eachother ON TOP OF A 4 FOOT TALL BAR and slipping and falling (crashing) down to the floor on and between stationary bar stools and and still continuing to go at it after groaning from pain for about 3 seconds.

What about waking up at 4am for kegs and eggs on st patties day and by 7:30am throwing rocks (one too big) and breaking a brothers window out in an annex house to start tapping the kegs while another brother hits (golfballs) a 56 degree wedge into the parking lot of the Sig Ep parking lot while smoking a cigar wearing retarded sunglasses and laughing at the top of his lungs?

IF we are talking about our craziest college drunk stories and all you have is "i fell asleep on the front lawn" then I raise you a: I was on the adkins diet and drank a half gallow bottle of low-vol vodka (mixed with flat diet coke, its amazing) at a pregame before the bars. I had another 8 or so drinks at the bar and went home to a big immediate case of jondas where I filled up a 50 gallow trashcan about 6-7 inches with vomit because my pledge brother (army medic) saved my life. my eyes, cheeks, and face was yellow for 3 days. Still made it to class on Monday. Shit, i may have still gotte nit up that night too.

but srsly bro, your craziest college moment was getting drunk? and you were a fraternity guy? NGPLZ

How about having 2 girls (1 hot, 1 not) rotate BJ's on 5 of your fraternity brothers while you tape it, and then dub it, and then play it and laugh in hilarity.

How about dragging a futon behind a jeep cherokee at 2am wasted (Driving, and riding) throughout campus as the legs sparked like sparklers on the fourth of july yelling stupid ass shit to retards walking home in the snow..?

What about pulling the old "invite the guy who is delivering pizzas inside the fraternity house so you can have someone else go outside through a side door to steal a couple extra pies" trick?

How about paying a girl names "Lucky" who was a stripper (but not on duty) 27 dollars (all we could round up) to piss on a kids chest (it was his bday). He fought for a minute as we held him down but he eventually embraced the golden spray.

How about a "naughy school girl party" with dumb as drunk delta gammas dancing, then making out, then finger banging eachother ON TOP OF A 4 FOOT TALL BAR and slipping and falling (crashing) down to the floor on and between stationary bar stools and and still continuing to go at it after groaning from pain for about 3 seconds.

What about waking up at 4am for kegs and eggs on st patties day and by 7:30am throwing rocks (one too big) and breaking a brothers window out in an annex house to start tapping the kegs while another brother hits (golfballs) a 56 degree wedge into the parking lot of the Sig Ep parking lot while smoking a cigar wearing retarded sunglasses and laughing at the top of his lungs?

IF we are talking about our craziest college drunk stories and all you have is "i fell asleep on the front lawn" then I raise you a: I was on the adkins diet and drank a half gallow bottle of low-vol vodka (mixed with flat diet coke, its amazing) at a pregame before the bars. I had another 8 or so drinks at the bar and went home to a big immediate case of jondas where I filled up a 50 gallow trashcan about 6-7 inches with vomit because my pledge brother (army medic) saved my life. my eyes, cheeks, and face was yellow for 3 days. Still made it to class on Monday. Shit, i may have still gotte nit up that night too.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/kevthumb.gif

lol 1 upper. but I like ur style

well you went there. i had more:

waking up late for homecoming, walking out on my balcony naked and hungover yelling "good morning otterbein" while all the alumni are standing on the lawn.

putting a 3 foot pool in the side yard and having one of the baseball team kids slash it, so I do the same to his tires

climbing in a manhole, tunneling underground to every building on campus, finally landing in the basement of the library and stealing a carved wood african statue at 3am.

railing one chick, telling her I have an "emergency" and have to take her home, pick up second chick on my way back to the house.

4 story beer bong

Took dump off balcony

Drank 3 40oz in the AM, ran 10miles for XC practice still drunk

Walking home at rushhour in the morning across polaris parkway spackled from head to toe with a mixture of eggs and flour, smoking a cigar

having a 6 kegger and having a hobo pull a gun on us because we wouldn't let him in

having a rush party and me spending $500 on liquor, making the "jungle juice" with everclear, watched one chick shit her pants through her fishnets because she was so drunk, while another threw up in her boyfriends lap.

precollege: woke up naked in a bathtub at heidelberg college when I drank everclear when I was on a college track recruit visit. Throwing up in trashcans during the campus tour, told my dad that I just wanted to go home so we left.

out beer mile got busted by about 5 cop cars, a canine unit and a helicopter at 12pm, had to stop halfway through.

got so drunk during spring weekend camping trip that I cooked a whole pack of bacon and made a sandwich out of it, later was eating locusts off of the tree

got so drunk on a holiday valley skiing trip, me and 2 buddies spent $135 at a pizza place on only pizza and coors light. pissed the bed all over my buddy that night.

filled a buddies chevy canyon bed with an inflatable pool, water burned a copy of Andrew WK "party party party party" song and drove around campus blasting it

stole every game ball out of the dugout at the baseball field

theres more I just cant think right now.

i stopped at 6 kegger... What, was the party for your grandma? pshhhhh.

The girl shitting her pants was hilarious though, love that shit!

6 kegger at otterbein is like OSU 20 kegger, we just dont have that many people to justify that much beer.

She transfered to BG because she was horrified at her rep. So we friended all her BG friends on FB and told them too. Twas epic.

yeah thats called swappers day and it occurs in Johnstown.

It is called Swap Days in Scioto county. I will let you know the next time I am headed down for that. You can buy anything except dangerous snakes, but you can buy a bear cub, class 3 weapons, mexicans, and slap chops.

It is called Swap Days in Scioto county. I will let you know the next time I am headed down for that. You can buy anything except dangerous snakes, but you can buy a bear cub, class 3 weapons, mexicans, and slap chops.

i bought a slap chop at springfield. still have not used. would not buy again. thanks for nothing Vince.