UPS "mail innovations"

evan9381

what the fuck is this shit? i mean, besides the fact that it is going to fuck up getting my shit to me by tomorrow...

let me get this straight. i order something a week ago with the whole "have it delivered by 12/24", one item gets here monday, but because this stupid ass system UPS has, instead of just shipping me my shit, the ship it part way, then hand it off to the post office to send it the rest of the way? would have gotten to me much quicker if they just did USPS only...this dual shippers BS is just that. BS!

pisses me off more because the thing thats going to be late is bigger and heavier than the first thing i got via UPS 3 days ago.

FUCK UPS!

Not technically UPS but the shipper selecting that service type. FedEx has something similar called SmartPost. Basically, using USPS because they hit nearly 100% of all addies in the US.

Sucks though. The shipper should have sent it via the best service level to make sure it arrives by 12/24.

what the fuck is this shit? i mean, besides the fact that it is going to fuck up getting my shit to me by tomorrow...

let me get this straight. i order something a week ago with the whole "have it delivered by 12/24", one item gets here monday, but because this stupid ass system UPS has, instead of just shipping me my shit, the ship it part way, then hand it off to the post office to send it the rest of the way? would have gotten to me much quicker if they just did USPS only...this dual shippers BS is just that. BS!

pisses me off more because the thing thats going to be late is bigger and heavier than the first thing i got via UPS 3 days ago.

FUCK UPS!

Had to deal with this stupid shit this past week. The gf and I had our Xmas this past sunday and one of my packages from here hadn't arrived and she was pissed. After the run around, she finally found out the same thign had happened at that it was sitting at the post office for a couple days. They finally delivered it, but never even logged in at the post office. Luckily, it was actually delivered and nobody thought to steall it. The only reason we were able to find any of this out is because her mother is a post master general.