Feeler fs/ft 98 cavalier compact race car PICS ADDDED

TurboNova

I am interested in selling or trading my 1998 cavalier compact race car, setup to run Columbus motor speedway crazy compacts but can compete at all surrounding compact asphalt tracks. Will post pics tonight

Hoosier slicks only have 2-3 races

Plenty of spare parts, well built cage and suspension setup. Kirky seat and Simpson platinum belts. Lots of new parts and very competitive car qualifies A main and I have made 17.3 laps in car 17.0 is around #1 qualifier

Will trade up for dirt bike/ 4 wheeler. Mustang turbo stuff, fox body stuff and maybe other stuff. No time toreally race it and want to focus on the drag strip next season

yeah, I have alot of money and time in it, but its nice if something does break you goto pick and pull and for next to nothing you are back on the track. you can practice with the car on weds/thurs for 5.00 bucks and then on saturdays 20.00 gets you in the race. Usually there are 2 mains and its a load of fun.

Is it an auto?

Yes, they only allow autos in that class.

Nice car man. My dad has raced at CMS for around 20 years. Him and a few other have been trying to get me in a compact for a few years now. An old friend (Brian Whetnall) was gonna sell me his old car cheap. I just don't have the time or space at the moment to mess with one.

Im gonna show this to my dad tomorrow and see.what he thinks though. I might get back with you on this.

you can have imports, there are hondas and an old vw in the class. Auto is not that bad, there is alot more driving than you think in the class especially when there are 3 and 4 wide racing and not alot of time in the straights, I have raced this class for 3 years and its alot of fun, and they try to keep it fair by having strict requirments, like anything else though a few people cheat.

Damn this looks like it would be a blast to have, wish you were getting rid of it at spring time. G/l with sale

hell I may still have it I am not going to really budge on the price unless the seat comes out of the car or a good trade. Its a little tougher to sell in the winter when racing season is 3.5 months away. But you cant build a car for what this car is and the setup takes a while to figure out ride height, camber and spring rubbers. This car is solid and you barely lift in the turns

you can have imports, there are hondas and an old vw in the class. Auto is not that bad, there is alot more driving than you think in the class especially when there are 3 and 4 wide racing and not alot of time in the straights, I have raced this class for 3 years and its alot of fun, and they try to keep it fair by having strict requirments, like anything else though a few people cheat.

Hmmm.....When it first started there I remember my dad telling me american made only. I guess that has changed lol well im gonna show him this later and see what he thinks.

yeah I proly started about 3 years after the class opened up but I remember a honda prelude that did very well in the class my first year and then there was an old mk1 8v gti that ran out there but always had problems with the csi. But just let me know

hell I may still have it I am not going to really budge on the price unless the seat comes out of the car or a good trade. Its a little tougher to sell in the winter when racing season is 3.5 months away. But you cant build a car for what this car is and the setup takes a while to figure out ride height, camber and spring rubbers. This car is solid and you barely lift in the turns

I may just give you a call come mid spring if you still have it then.

• 2 weeks later...