BMV endorsement test

demitrix

you could sign up for MSF instead:

$25 for BRC

only a couple hours in the class room, and then get a good number of hours practicing low speed maneuvers on someone elses bikes, and get to ride the maneuvers you'll be tested on a bunch of times, and on the last day, they just watch you do what you've been doing for the last 9 hours of the course and give you a certificate to get your motorcycle license (M endorsement).

safe, cheap, easy, and fun. yes, you CAN haz cheezburger and eets it too

Edited by jbot

you could sign up for MSF instead:

$25 for BRC

only a couple hours in the class room, and then get a good number of hours practicing low speed maneuvers on someone elses bikes, and get to ride the maneuvers you'll be tested on a bunch of times, and on the last day, they just watch you do what you've been doing for 9 hours and give you a certificate to get your motorcycle license (M endorsement).

safe, cheap, easy, and fun. yes, you CAN haz cheezburger and eets it too

+1 The class is well worth the $25

Already signed up for MSF but I didnt sign up till the 4th (yeah of feb 2 days after it opened) so i dont get classes till June and i want to get the endorsement before that so the g/f can ride with me. Since its free i figured i would go to the BMV and do it.

Already signed up for MSF but I didnt sign up till the 4th (yeah of feb 2 days after it opened) so i dont get classes till June and i want to get the endorsement before that so the g/f can ride with me. Since its free i figured i would go to the BMV and do it.

girl friend still cant ride with u until after a year with ur endorsment

girl friend still cant ride with u until after a year with ur endorsment

+1; you're considered a 'novice' for one year.

Plus, you really don't want a passenger if you're new to riding. Handling a bike with just yourself on it is plenty to deal with for a new rider.

+1; you're considered a 'novice' for one year.

Plus, you really don't want a passenger if you're new to riding. Handling a bike with just yourself on it is plenty to deal with for a new rider.

are you guys positive..i always thought that being novice you just had to wear a helmet..check the facts, cause i think your wrong..not 100% postive, but im too lazy to check

"No person who is under the age of 18 years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a "novice," shall operate a motorcycle on a high-way, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his or her head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet."

I believe the no passenger rule applies only during the time you have your "temps". After you take/pass the course, or take the test, you are able to have a passenger, but the law states that during the first year (novice notation), both you and your passenger must wear a helmet.

"No person who is under the age of 18 years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a "novice," shall operate a motorcycle on a high-way, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his or her head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet."

I believe the no passenger rule applies only during the time you have your "temps". After you take/pass the course, or take the test, you are able to have a passenger, but the law states that during the first year (novice notation), both you and your passenger must wear a helmet.

good call!

u still like sheep tho

srsly, if you dont post full size versions of those pics in your avatar, i'm killing all the stray kittens in this immediate area with a spork.

yeah the 250 does okay with two people, if anyone wants to donate a bigger bike im more than willing to accept

wish i could help you out man...good luck on getting the endorsement, its very easy.

we still need to get together and go riding!

• 4 weeks later...
Went out this Thursday and failed. Got 11 points on the cone swerve section. Trying again on the 14th.

just go to the course after hours and practice, you won't fail a second time if you just practice it for an hour or 2, i guarantee

Geez dudes, the test in the military is even harder. It finished with riding a 6 inch wide ramp for a good distance, about 2 inches high. Hard to do when you look at it. That's the point, don't look at it. Just look where you want to go. I pissed an inspector off by popping a little wheelie on that ramp, but he passed me anyway...