Dublin Home robbery

BrianZ06

This just happend so not much info is available right now. Has anyone heard about this yet ? I was curious where exactly the loacation was.

Dublin Police Investigating Woman's Shooting Death

Sunday, December 26, 2010 6:58 PM

WBNS-10TV

Print StoryE-mail StoryDUBLIN, Ohio — Police were investigating the circumstances surrounding a woman's shooting death on Sunday evening.

According to Dublin police, a woman suffering from a gunshot wound was brought to Dublin Methodist Hospital by her husband shortly after 6 p.m., 10TV News reported.

She later died of her wounds, police said.

Her identity was not immediately released.

Police were investigating the possibility that the woman was shot during a robbery, 10TV News reported.

No additional information was available.

Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for the latest information.

The corridor between Bethel rd and 270N(+) is a haven for "business men". While not technically located within Dublin City limits ( City of Columbus/Perry Twnshp) it is within Dublin's school district and is often labeled/referred to as such.

Yes just heard about it and it was a car jacking at tuttle mall lot. The car jackers shot the women after they drove somewhere and got out of the car. Not much info in yet I guess. You would not think about car jacking in this area, just goes to show you it can happen anywhere.

Yes just heard about it and it was a car jacking at tuttle mall lot. The car jackers shot the women after they drove somewhere and got out of the car. Not much info in yet I guess. You would not think about car jacking in this area, just goes to show you it can happen anywhere.

I have quite a bit of travels to all kinds of places across the country. Believe me, I think about it all the time and am very suspicious of anyone I don't know.

Anyone around me when I'm walking to my car or near my car, sets off my spider senses. I got mugged once at age 17 and defended / got away fine and was very close once more about 8-9 years ago while on business travels in Indy, IN. but I not only confronted him as I approached my car and he made moves towards me. I was armed too, he found out and while it was illegal to carry at the time, I didn't care. I left him sitting in the parking lot as I rolled off. Was close though.

but I not only confronted him as I approached my car and he made moves towards me. I was armed too, he found out and while it was illegal to carry at the time, I didn't care. I left him sitting in the parking lot as I rolled off. Was close though.

My hat's off to you sir

You can't carry everywhere. I can't carry at work either, being that I work at a State College and the signs are up everywhere. In fact I can't even park my car here with it in the car.

I had that come up at my previous employer here in Cbus. The parking lot wasn't that big anyway, so I just opted for the public lot just across the street or sometimes just right out in front of the building in the street.