im back!!!!

phil

so im and i have some request.....

since i cant talk about banging sisters cuz some people get butt hurt about it. so here is my request of things that you cant talk about or im going to cry like a bitch til you get banned since thats the thing to do...

1. i dont anyone to talk about camaros - its a sore subject and i get offended by it

2. no one is to speak about dogs- i heart mike vick and it offends me

3. guns- they kill people and it offends me

4. any racial jokes whats so ever. it offends me

5. finally lamas. it offends me

so if i cant talk about certain items without getting banned then neither can you bitches. btw i still fuck sisters!!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the other day I was driving in my Camaro, hit a dog, . Seeing that it was in misery, I pulled out my GUN and shot it dead. I did note that it was a black lab, so I buried it with some KFC.

I was so saddened by the death of this dog, I went out and found a llama as a new pet.

confused on #5.

do you mean this:

http://actors.pick2web.com/pics/275320/lorenzolamas.jpg

or this:

http://www.llonepinefarm.com/images/White%20llama%20laying%20down_edited-2.jpg

if its the the first, i completely understand. you crave the dick. we know.

made you look.

Welcome back Phil! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I saw this Camaro the other day that reminded me of yours. Guy was shopping for some Guns. Speaking of, I heard this awesome joke... So there's this black guy on CR who just doesn't know when to let jokes about a certain someone's sister go. He ends up getting deleted.... Isn't that great! haha!

Lama.

Welcome back Phil! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I saw this Camaro the other day that reminded me of yours. Guy was shopping for some Guns. Speaking of, I heard this awesome joke... So there's this black guy on CR who just doesn't know when to let jokes about a certain someone's sister go. He ends up getting deleted.... Isn't that great! haha!

Lama.

i heard its the internet and if people cant take jokes they go to the army :cool:

it was a black lab, so I buried it with some KFC.

lol

You paid for an entire seat but you will only need the EDGE.

lol

While you were banned how many movies did you see with your boyfriend and how many times did he put his dick in the popcorn

e: how does popcorn butter make dick taste?

lol

Lama.

lol

rumor has it... but they dont make personal jokes towards you. boot camp is a total breeze with nothing but kindness and friendly men with guns

yeah ive been through it. you eat strawberry shortcakes all day and give complements to each other, then do aerobics in the afternoon if your tummy isnt upset from all the GOODIES!

WEEEEEEEEEE

tee hee <3

• Upvote 1

been there done that. i must say it was a cold month. hopefully january is better

Sorry should have at least gave you a blanket for the dog house.

You can only take jokes so far before they just aren't funny anymore. He took a lot of shit from you guys so please move on.

Sorry should have at least gave you a blanket for the dog house.

You can only take jokes so far before they just aren't funny anymore. He took a lot of shit from you guys so please move on.

ive taken just as much as anyone else on this board and i dont complain. and as much as some people talk shit it shouldnt be an issue. now im not directly talking about anyone but if i request people not to talk about these things then i feel like i should get the same privilage...