Anyone have a GoPro video camera?

BDHG940

mine came in the mail two days ago from amazon. Still waiting on my SD card though, I read alot about how these cameras are brand specific about the sd cards so I went with GOpro recommendations. The reviews said that certain cards would throw errors and not record data

Have one, love it. I bought the motorsports kit which came with suction cup mount and a bunch of stick-on mounts.

Takes a minute to get used to the lack of monitor for setup and the two button interface.

My commute to/from work:

The burrito buggy that parks out front of where you work is outstanding.

Hmm, just thinking about angles... My bumper is hollow and my fender liners are cut back some.. I think I might try a wheel-well shot to watch the suspension work. That would be cool.

I enjoy watching the suspension work, as well. Hell, even now as an adult, I'll sit in a parking lot and watch cars go over a speedbump to see how they each act and handle. Things like that. Driving beside another car or following them. You rarely get to see your own working, though.