DOVER......

Evolved8

37K LOL

Dover wanted to trade his cobra which he wanted $3x,xxx for an evo. Here is a 3x,xxx evo. Do you see where Iam going with this? I know that car is not worth that much but If dover can make the trade happen then cool.

Iam willing to bet the seller puts the car back to stock and sells it.

Dover wanted to trade his cobra which he wanted $3x,xxx for an evo. Here is a 3x,xxx evo. Do you see where Iam going with this? I know that car is not worth that much but If dover can make the trade happen then cool.

Iam willing to bet the seller puts the car back to stock and sells it.

anyone who'd pay $30+k for either car needs their head examined. why trade one headache for another. people who are fed up with highly modified cars (and i wouldn't blame them, especially if they've been through hell and back with the car), should NOT be looking at another highly modified car. duh.

anyone who'd pay $30+k for either car needs their head examined. why trade one headache for another. people who are fed up with highly modified cars (and i wouldn't blame them, especially if they've been through hell and back with the car), should NOT be looking at another highly modified car. duh.

This! When I get another car, basic bolt ons. Fuck everything else, too much money to much headache. Being fast is overrated. Hell my bike is only getting stretched and an exaust. Dover hates the cobra cuz of how much it cost to blow up then how much more he had to spend to put it together. There is no fun driving a car when the entire tire your checking gauges looking in the mirrors for smoke listening for sounds and ect.