Intro to car shopping

TN94Z28

I am looking to get rid of my 01 Z71 and get another car, while keeping high mpg with good interior room for around $12,000. I really want to get into turbo cars but I have zero experience with them along with almost every person i know unless theyre on here.

What do yal suggest?????

What are some of the good years? any idea of mpg and 1/4 mile e/t?

a guy i was trying to sell a milan hybrid to was having a tough time with the notion of getting rid of his ms3. he gets around 24 mpg, but its definitely not a 1/4 mile car. definitely more of an auto-x or road race car.

a guy i was trying to sell a milan hybrid to was having a tough time with the notion of getting rid of his ms3. he gets around 24 mpg, but its definitely not a 1/4 mile car. definitely more of an auto-x or road race car.

I know most cars like it are auto-x cars i just use 1/4 mile times to see how quick they are

WRX or Audi.

I was looking at some WRX's and watched some reviews on youtube and stuff and from what i seen the EVO VIII is a lot better car, BUT thats some british guys opinion on a video I dont really know haha

I am looking to get rid of my 01 Z71 and get another car, while keeping high mpg with good interior room for around $12,000. I really want to get into turbo cars but I have zero experience with them along with almost every person i know unless theyre on here.

What do yal suggest?????

ls1 camaro then ky turbo turbo kit! and u get to keep a chevy

ls1 camaro then ky turbo turbo kit! and u get to keep a chevy

Trust me ive been over this but i got rid of my other camaro because of interior room and doing terrible in the snow and this will just put me back on the same thing as before except now with a turbo

Cobalt SS turbo. Quick, handles amazing, fun to drive, great year-round daily driver. That, or a WRX. Maybe a turbo VW/Audi

I am starting to really consider a WRX STI around a 2002 or 2004 i have found some around $12000, not really looked at the Cobalt cause i would prefer a 4 door for more interior room