iPad screen protector

schmuckingham

I bought the 'Otterbox Defender' and it comes with a screen protector works FLAWLESSLY. Went on perfect and the Defender is shock proof. Otterbox also carries the 'Commuter' which comes with a screen protector as well that works well just not as solid as the 'Defender'. It is pricy though Defender at Micro Center was $89.99 and the Commuter was $64.99.

Zagg invisible shield.

http://www.zagg.com/

does not scratch and cant puncture. They are also self healing. I have one for my iphone and is by far the best protector i have used yet. Watch the demo of them stretching this over a railroad spike without puncturing it. They are military grade and easy to apply/remove (no adhesive residue once removed).

Zagg invisible shield.

http://www.zagg.com/

does not scratch and cant puncture. They are also self healing. I have one for my iphone and is by far the best protector i have used yet. Watch the demo of them stretching this over a railroad spike without puncturing it. They are military grade and easy to apply/remove (no adhesive residue once removed).

Yea thats the one I got and it goes on like complete shit and wants to do nothing except stick to your fingers even with their "spray" running all over my fingers and hands. I ripped that $30 peice of shit off this morning and trashed it.

screen protectors aren't needed on modern phones, I imagine tablets would be as tough or tougher.

Oh, but I must say the Otterbox Commuter on my Evo is amazing, and the Otterbox Defender on the gf's iPhone is a lifesaver since shes a butterfingers when it comes to phones.

screen protectors aren't needed on modern phones, I imagine tablets would be as tough or tougher.

Oh, but I must say the Otterbox Commuter on my Evo is amazing, and the Otterbox Defender on the gf's iPhone is a lifesaver since shes a butterfingers when it comes to phones.

The protector makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside so thats why I want one on my new purchase

Yea thats the one I got and it goes on like complete shit and wants to do nothing except stick to your fingers even with their "spray" running all over my fingers and hands. I ripped that $30 peice of shit off this morning and trashed it.

I have used them a few times with no issue what so ever on a few different iPhones. Sorry you had an issue, that sucks. Next time just start the thread with what you have tried already and did not like. Spare us the guessing game.

I have used them a few times with no issue what so ever on a few different iPhones. Sorry you had an issue, that sucks. Next time just start the thread with what you have tried already and did not like. Spare us the guessing game.

The one I bought from Best Buy was this one, and I didnt want to remember that giant pile of shits name.