Someone hacked my fucking paypal account

Buck531

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be too easy if he had it sent to his own house. My bet is he sent it to a neighbor's house and would just snatch it once UPS delivers it. Specially since he's probably unemployed and has nothing to do but watch for UPS.

Did paypal say anything about your password? Have you run a virus scan?

Used that on every single person. They alll have faced crimes anywhere from eviction, endangerment to children, speeding, no belt, failure to file returns, dui, driving under supension.

Lori has the biggest list and most recently has court records at that address.

It would be too easy if he had it sent to his own house. My bet is he sent it to a neighbor's house and would just snatch it once UPS delivers it. Specially since he's probably unemployed and has nothing to do but watch for UPS.

Did paypal say anything about your password? Have you run a virus scan?

Yep, ran a virus scan and windows defender. Nothing found. Paypal also had me change my password and security questions. When this this is done with and they unlock my paypal account I'm removing the credit cards and bank account from paypal.

Gahanna PD just left with the police report. They want me to print out the paypal screen shot and give it to them. I wrote down Mark Vishers name and the address.

I think they said it's a 5th degree misdemeanor for fraud or something along those lines.

so this case will sit on someones desk till they really get bored. and wont actually do anything

I dunno.. If they send it up to Windham maybe that'll give them something to do. On the phone when I called them (Windham) the dispatcher did sound interested it. Probably a lot more action than they have seen lately :).

I dunno.. If they send it up to Windham maybe that'll give them something to do. On the phone when I called them (Windham) the dispatcher did sound interested it. Probably a lot more action than they have seen lately :).

Probably because the county sheriff would be much more interested in a fraud case than exposing themselves to another meth lab.

$5 says one of the trailers also contains a meth lab.

You can setup PayPal to use SMS verification for free. You logon to PayPal and then click the SMS button. They send an SMS to you with a code. You enter that code and then have access to your PayPal account. Makes hacking the account very difficult. Good luck to you getting this figured out!

Check if they added an email account as a backup to your paypal account. Also, change the password for the email that paypal is associated with.

I'd be down for a road trip. I'm sick of shitheads who steal. (see my post a few months ago about worthless neighbors who broke into my back yard and stole wheels off of a car in my back yard.

That sucks! Atleast you got it taken care of...

That site has to deal with this all the time. I got an email telling me I changed my password and didn't. I called and some jackass in Kansas access my acct.

back in September I got a call from my credit card company. Someone tried using my Visa to buy about $600 worth of stuff from Dell...

But the weird thing is, I still had my card. So they got the # somehow.

back in September I got a call from my credit card company. Someone tried using my Visa to buy about $600 worth of stuff from Dell...

But the weird thing is, I still had my card. So they got the # somehow.

Thieves are skimming credit card transactions by hacking into stores and restaurants networks through their WiFi. It's a pretty big issue.