Hoarders......

Flybye

I love the show, but missed it tonight. Its been dropping off lately.

I don't watch it very often, but sometimes I tune in. I seen the previews for tonights episode and had to watch it. Im actually watching it right now. This is the most disturbing episode to date by far!

Someone told me tonight's episode was filmed in Streetsboro Ohio. Didn't get to see it but there are some seriously mental people on this show. Feel bad for some of them, it's obviously more than just being messy for most of these people. Usually someone dies or something bad happens to them and shit just goes downhill fast.

Damn repeated episode. I was hoping it was the new one. Theres several shows like this on different channels. All have similar names. "Hoarders" actually shows parts of the clean up where others focus on the help the people need. I prefer seeing the clean-up. I have had to clean up several tenant spaces just like those on the show. Its not pretty.

Damn repeated episode. I was hoping it was the new one. Theres several shows like this on different channels. All have similar names. "Hoarders" actually shows parts of the clean up where others focus on the help the people need. I prefer seeing the clean-up. I have had to clean up several tenant spaces just like those on the show. Its not pretty.

Same here man....that is the one thing I hate about my job. From now on im trying to convince my dad to hire in temps to do all the initial gutting of homes.

Didn't see tonight’s, but I’ve seen a lot of them. The animal horders are the worst. There was a guy in Detroit that had over 100 chuiuia's in his very small house. Some were alive, some were dead, and some were dead, wrapped in plastic, and in his freezer. The house was disgusting!