Mallett is

SLOWLX

Was hilarious watching him throw little temper tantrums every time he ended up on his ass.

ESPN did this big story on him for one of their big SEC games this season about how he was so good at controlling his emotions and not getting too high or too low compared to how bad he was with that in 2009. Oops...

Was hilarious watching him throw little temper tantrums every time he ended up on his ass.

ESPN did this big story on him for one of their big SEC games this season about how he was so good at controlling his emotions and not getting too high or too low compared to how bad he was with that in 2009. Oops...

hes just some white trash, he doesn't even look like he trains for anything.

Mallet had some great throws last night. If his receivers could catch, then Ohio State could have been in a world of hurt. Some of those fades were sick.

That being said, yeah he was acting a little pissy last night. I would be frustrated too if my offensive line was getting manhandled by one dude.

BTW, Ohio State in the first half of the game reminded me of how Florida manhandled Ohio State in the 2006 NCG: waaaay to fast on the defensive line, unblockable, and making the QB look silly.

I think the guy has a lot of talent but if he gets all butt hurt in college when 1-2 dudes may give him fits during a game what do you think will happen when he plays a team like the Giants and they speed rush his butt for the entire game? His numbers speak for themselves, hes talented and has what it takes. I think he has a lot to learn when it comes to making in game adjustments and when to move around in the pocket. The guy folded like a chair nearly everytime O State got pressure on him. That last interception was a perfect example.